Update #2 ok so idk but i think its too soon to test but.......

Comments

• i think weve all been stalking your post all day.. we need an update girl ;-)
  • Ok ladies I m sitting here beside myself I have been a blubbery mess for the past hour & I was at work when I got the call hell I'm still at work. My progesterone levels were suppose o be above 3.5 mine were 1.6, & I got a bfn! I am sooooo upset. Tears will not stop streaming down my face! I'm so upset, hurt, mad & so much more! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Damn. Im sorry love... I wish I could scoop you up and put you in my pocket!
  • Hugs. It will happen! Youre in my prayers
  • Aww I'm sorry. Well That means you get to start trying to next month though! I hope you get your bfp nxt month.
  • Ah hun I'm so so sorry I'm really praying for you
  • Ah im so peed off fo you, so so sorry i hope it happens soon for you, i will keep my fingers crossed for u! %%-
  • Awwhhh :( <3 =(( %-( I didn't want to hear that!
  • Thanks for the love ladies! I really appreciate it! I just feel like crawling in a hole & dying! Seriously I am just emotionally drained this ttc & dr.appt is like having a full-time job & I already have a full-time job! This isn't fair & I know some ppl might say life isn't fair but please don't add to my wide open wound. I am thankful for each & everyone who has supported me & sent me sweet messages. Please cherish every moment you have been blessed, stop & think how you would feel if you didn't have the blessings you do! I am thankful for hubby, family, friends, & my Pregly family! This has been a very long hard 22+ months & I prayed that our hard work & keeping our faith had paid off, but I was mistaken & I am sorry! :'(
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im sorry hun. and there is no reason to apologize!!! we are right here with you. and while we may not experience what you are going through, we are here rooting with you and sad for you too!!!! :( *hugs*
  • Awe =( your making me all teary eyed.. I wish things was different. People like Casey Anthony get kids and you see how they get treated, but some people who really want kids have a hard time or can't even have them. My step-dad wanted kids so bad but he can't have kids, i know it tears him apart. Im sorry, I wish i could throw some real labor dust on you and bam you be preggo =( but i can't. If i could i would in a heartbeat. Ill pray for you!! Don't give up, Keep your head up and continue to pray!!!!
  • So sorry hun :-<
  • :-S I am sorry hon. I hope you get your bfp soon. Sending you lots of virtual hugs.
  • edited July 2011
    There might still be hope when I was tested the hormone level was -0 and they said there was absolutely no chance I was preggo well guess what I was 8days and I didn't have enough hormone to even show if af doesn't show her ugly little head test again oh and they tested me when I was 2days late
  • Aww so sorry :-( were all here for you and love you. I know it probably seems like the light at the end of tge long crappy tunnel is unreachable but you just stay strong and keep fightin! Lots of love and prayers coming your way xx
  • I wish I could be pregnant for you!
  • I wish I could give you a hug right now. I'm so sorry and I know how hard it is to getg that bfn. We had to try for a while too.
    I know that when I was going through it, there was nothing to say to make me feel better. Just know we are here for you.
    I will keep sending baby dust and prayers. I'm here if you want to talk.
  • Thank-you! Yes, I'm tearing just reading all your post. Just very sad :'(
  • Sorry girlie..really, I know wat its like thinking u r, taking test after test and getting bfns..but it will happen..jus go on about your life, work, enjoy the time w ur man, spice things up a bit..but only every other day..lol keep ur head up mamma to be..itll happen, u WILL b blessed with a beautiful angel..if not two. =]
  • Keep your head up I tried for over two years and it wasn't until my husband and I gave up on trying that we got our blessing. I think its the stress from ttc that keeps it from happening
  • I am so sorry the news wasn't what you had hope for. Please don't lose the faith....it will happen. One way or thee other it will happen. God Bless you and the hubby honey!
  • Hugging you with my whole heart right now :-((
  • Awww I'm so sad !! :'( you'll get your bfp soon what's meant is meant.
  • I am so sorry, I will be praying for you and your family!