what would you pregly's do?

To make this king story short and to the point... An ex best friend/roomate of mine got pregnant three months before me, had problems with bd, broke things off, got back together with him just recently and is causing drama. I found out I was having a boy on July 19th, I announced the name and gender almost immediately and yesterday my friend texted me saying " meghan is definitely naming her son rylan" ..so I went and looked @ her Facebook.. true enough she updated #Rylan Michael Herrick, you keep mommy going<3".. I ended up messaging her about it furious and shocked at how low someone is to take such spite and turn it into this knowing she will get the chance to name her son first. She ended up saying " I have never even heard the name before.. I just heard it recently and liked it"... Weird !??!! You just saw the name on my wall recently and stole it!?!?!?! Ugghhhh so now she's trying to tell people who aren't close to me and actually know the real story by saying David and her (bd) chose the name months ago and they just didn't tell anyone about the name. Weird again, she found put she was having a boy 8 or less weeks ago after being told girl since beginning.

Would you ladies keep the name .. or change it?

Comments

• Keep it u and her aren't friends anymore it doesn't matter but u know she won't switch so if it bothers u that much change it
  • Id say keep it. Dont worry about it. Who cares if they have the same name.lol
  • I say keep it if it is important to you. Chances are this person wont be that involved in your lives so it wont matter anyways. Don't let her get to you. I absolutely love the name Rylan. It was one of my choices for my baby bcuz my brother is dylan and sis is Ryann. But we decided to go with Layton. Good luck with the drama girl.
  • Idk, I have been pretty partcular about my kids having unique names (hence Uriah and Marielle). Mari ("mar" pronounced like march), was supposed to be Eden Aleika til I found out a girl I went to middle school with just had an eden...
  • I wouldn't keep it she's a joker and I wouldn't have my baby having the same name as her kid ughh u and only u will know why you didn't choose it and how low she went. She couldn't even pick her own name out. What a biotch seriously
  • The problem... I haven't seen a single other boy name that ive been even slightly interested in. Does it make an difference that my spelling is a lot different.. Rhylin Nathaniel Green. I feel like if I change my sons name....ill really regret it.
  • Keep the name you know the truth and she knows the truth. So let it be delete her from Facebook so she doesn't know anything about you and baby anymore and enjoy Rhylin when he makes his entrance in to this world. Maybe one day you can turn it into a story for him about how a witch tryed to steal his name lol
  • I personally would change it, even tho its an awesome name, sad to lose it. But imo I would not want to share a name with a dumb ride girl like that :/ idc what other ppl think if it were me, I just wouldn't want typo share it with that wretched ness
  • Why get flustered over some b!tch... u had the name picked out.. no biggy...
    Its ur child and u love the name take it by the horns... think of it as sloppy secs on her part....
  • Idk what I would do. I havmt been in that situation before. I think I would keep the name n stop talking to her