PUNKY BREWSTER ANYONE?!?!

Comments

• edited August 2011

hahaha!!! i had a hobbnob!
  • Was it the littles?
    I had getalong gang stuffed animals..they wore skates! Shirt tales were the shit too! Lol..now we get overly sexy pre teen shows for our kids to watch.
  • the jetsens... ahhh im thinking and still trying to search the one cartoon i'm boogled by!
  • @Jaime77 YES!!! THANK U!!! i just searched it on utube and that's it!! yey!! lol -and the girl did have little overalls too hahaha ahhh awesome!

i know, it's so insane to look at what kids watch now... and we wonder why they're so worried or grown up by the time they hit preschool and kindergarten! how sad!
  • Hulu has episodes!! ;)
    Ikr! My daughter's 11 she luvs snookie..enuff said :(
  • Smurfs... Glad its tryin to make a comeback :)
  • @jaime77 haha i'm watching it on youtube right now.... but i love hulu! this is awesome. lol -i know, right, what is our world coming too?!?! [-(

@karla_with_a_k isn't it funny how so many of these things are coming back? now smurfs... but you see carebears and rainbowbrite and my little ponies all over the place! our girlies love to play with my pound puppies too!
  • @mrsrockfield1221 just had to let you know today flipping thru the guide I watched Jem lmao hubby was like wtf is this? LOL
  • Omg I am so trying to get my little girl into my little pony the new episodes not as good as old but still :D love the snorkes make her watch them with me lol! Big time smurf fan wanna go see the smurf movie but I shall wait till red box has it! Remember all dogs go to heaven? My little one just watched that one on the hub also great movie :)
  • It drives me crazy that TVLand doesn't have any of those great 80's shows like Punky.

I still have my popple ;-)
  • I'm 24 and I used to watch that show everyday at my grandma's. I loved that show!
  • I forgot about pound puppies :D
  • @karla_with_a_k, pound puppy you're so sad and lonely, brought you home now you're my one and only, my one and only puppy love! Lol!
    @mrs_shu, you KNOW I watch Jem! My husband thinks I'm a giant nutball lol
  • edited August 2011
    @mrs_shu lol!!! the day i saw shera on tv while i was on the gym's tredmill i totally called my hubby up afterwards to let him know... he just laughed at me in an "of course" kind of way bc he knows i'm silly like that!

@Mylittleman2011 i think all the new stuff isn't as good as the old... lol. my hubby's youngest loves all dogs go to heaven and now they both love PIPI LONGSTALKING!!

@Ourlittlenugget I'M JEALOUS!!! i have tried a couple times to try to bid on them online and never win... lol i want mine back!!!

• @tish330 i wish i had girls around me that were my age and watched all this bc then i'd make them all get together to watch some of this old-school stuff!!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 - did you have the Punky Brewster sneakers? My sister & I had to have them!
  • Anyone remember the Bozo the Clown Show? Or the Great Space Coaster?
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 awww my nemesis Pippi Longstalking. I hated that show just because my mom decided name me Kippy in elementary school that's all they would call me!! Lol to this day I still hear pippi or you mean like hippy. Lol god love original names :D
  • We could have oldie cartoon/show watching parties! I'll bring the Kettle Corn! Bet cha we can get @blueberrysmom to bring freezy pops maybe even smoothies lol!
  • @tishj330 I'm so there!! Except for the new pound puppy, I tried but its just too new and hip lol

Anyone remember Small Wonder? Lol
  • @mrs_shu loved SW! @tishj330 I'm there! Kettle corn and freezy pops...prefect! :ar!
  • @mrs_shu, of course I remember Small Wonder! I am naming my daughter Victoria after all lol. That show was so corny, yet funny. She talked sooooo funny!
  • Now I want a giant slumber party lol
  • Anyone remember Webster? He was so cute! I loved Small Wonder.
  • My mom got my name from jem and the holograms. My dad and grandpas names are Jerry so she thought that it would be perfect. My son is 4 and he loves the smurfs and the land before time. He also loves Tom and Jerry for some reason LoL
  • ok it's way tired and i have to be up early to work with crazy children all day, so i will reply tomorrow but... I"M IN ON THE 80'S SHOW SLEEPOVER!!!! hahaha \m/

ps @jerricab ahh did they really get it from jem?!?!? jerrica ROCKS!!!! ;)
  • Gumbie, flinstones , doogie houzer(sp), the dinosaurs with the baby that said, not a mama not a mama. Loved full house! I remember punky Brewster.how about the cartoon w/the blue rabbit and pinks bunny I think it was tiny tunes. And animanicaks (sp). Miss all the good shows!
  • And the facts of life, with tutti or however u spell her name. Lol just thought of that while trying to sleep!

Which reminded me of ..yikes, stripes, fruit striped gum! Lol I can't wait to chat about this all tm.
  • And the facts of life, with tutti or however u spell her name. Lol just thought of that while trying to sleep!

Which reminded me of ..yikes, stripes, fruit striped gum! Lol I can't wait to chat about this all tm.
  • Loved alf n dinosaurs n rainbow bright n pippi n the smurfs n doogie h md was awesome!!! Lol thanx for the trip back in time