PUNKY BREWSTER ANYONE?!?!

Comments

• @mrsrocketfield1221 yeah I thought I was so cool when I was little cuz I had the same name as her. LoL
  • Reading this made me smile. I so remember those shows! I like having my son watch the older shows, they are much better! I found my popple (potatochip) when I moved a few months back. Then my parents found five boxes off my old toys. I have rainbow brite and starlight (her horse), jem and a bunch of her clothes, smurfette, a ton of shera stuff, pound puppies, and barbies. I was the only girl in my family ( aunt had no girlsso she lived thru me). So I got lots of junk. Wish I had a girl or was having one!
  • How about Teddy Ruxpend(sp )
  • @momofSOONtobe7 i was a fan of animaniacs, dinosaurs, and tiny toons too! lol

@mgrose i loved the trip down memory lane too... glad it made ya smile! :)

@jerricab i will now be adding jerrica to people looking for girls names. i think that's awesome!!! have you ever met anyone else with that name?

@Pinkigirl I'M JEALOUS OF YOUR POPPLE! lol glad you smiles too :-D this post legit made me smile every time i checked in. haha ohhhhh my goodness i wish i had found your toy boxes... i'd be in heaven! the one thing i never had but always wanted... and have also been trying to get online, was an original "little foot" from the land before time.

Anyone remember the original glow worms too? the little plastic ones that glowed in the dark and you could fit them on your finger? lol awww....the originals are always better!!!!

@melinda326 my friend used to have one, and i feel like now it would be a little creepy. haha but he was cute, and someone i know has the cartoons!

@TishJ330 @mrs_shu @blueberrysmom SLEEP OVER!!! i'll bring my glow in the dark thunder cats sleeping bag ;) lol (ps they have the box set at walmart now!) we can have kettle corn and freeze pops... and tease our hair into a side pony-tail (with a scrunchie of course) and get those little plastic circle things that you used to pull your shirt through so that it was bunched in the side/front... and wear the loony-toons tshirts that changed color in the heat... hahaha!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 loved those shirts. I think we should also find some high top L.A. Gear sneakers too lol

Have you seen the new old navy commercial for flare jeans..also known as bell bottoms lol I had to youtube Debbie Gibson's electric youth video cuz my oldest didn't believe me that "tune" was from the 80's lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 yeah I only know of one girl and she's a year younger than me. She spells her name with only one R though so my name is still cooler than hers LoL.
  • Ahh! I had a popples! :D infact still have it in storage somewhere! :)
  • @mrs_shu oh yes.... def on the high tops! lol ohhhh i LOVE debbie! hahaha ok besides nkob WHO ELSE... i loved old school madonna, and cyndi lauper, guns n roses, salt n peppa.... ok, i LOVED tons of 80's and still do! lol -i'll write some music on our sleep over list ;)

@jerricab agreed... you're WAAAAAY cooler!! ;) plus u had it first!

@mommyofangels seriously, i need one. that is SO what i'm asking for this Christmas so he better start hunting one down now! lol
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 Nice! :) I loved my popples, took it everywhere with me!! :D
  • I miss hugga bunch. I looked it up on YouTube and its creepy lol. I had the doll too
  • Awesome! :ar!
  • @proudmomma ahhhh I forgot about them!!! I totally had the dolls! Lol I'm gonna search them when I get home!!! Hahaha
  • Was talking to my sil about this thread. She went home & pulled out her shirt tails from hardees and her pound puppies purries from the same place. My mil was a manager for them in the 80s so she got the sets for her & my hubby. My hubby killed his. She kept em!
  • Lets tight roll our socks!!! o=>
  • And wear paint splattered clothes.
  • edited August 2011
    @mrsrocketfield1221 How about Pillow People. I think thats what they were called. And what about those slap bracelets. I had those, lol.
    Oh does anyone remember the Garbage Pail Kids. I used to love collecting the cards. THey were so gross, but fun.
  • HAHAHA I LOVE ALL THESE POSTS!!! every time i check in i smile...

@melinda326 YESSSSSS!!! i forgot about them too, everyone had one! haha i don't know if you've seen the new watches... but they're slap watches and it makes me giggle every time i see them!! the 80's are back and in style ;) I fully had garbage pail kids... i've always had a morbid touch so i think that's why i loved em so much!! lol they're so nasty... i wonder if my mom has some old ones hiding somewhere?!?! 8-X
  • @pinkigirl we can splatter paint our tight-rolled jeans with the layers of tube socks below... YESSSSSS!!! o-+ <~~~~ mullet!!!
  • edited August 2011
    @proudmomma remember puffalumps too?!?! lol -i had the yellow cat!
  • Omg yes! U mean huffalumps right? I had elaroo
  • edited August 2011
    no no...@proudmomma i love heffalumps but puffalumps were these silky pillow pet things. hahaha AHHH I LOVE IT ALL!! (ps i have the newer heffalump movies lol)
  • I'm trying to remember lol. I miss shera or however u spell it! Lol I remember playing he-man with m cousin. He had the castles and I would always be skeletor and tela
  • We had the castle too! Lol @proudmomma if u don't remember just Google them! When u see the yellow cat with the yellow dress think if me ;) lol
  • Ahh so many good shows! TV is just not the same anymore! Punky, pipi, popples, alf, small wonder, saved by the bell.....the list can go on and on!!!
  • I remember! I has a purple or blueish grey mouse, not sure if it was one but it was so cute!

Anyone remember the heart family in barbies? I also remember my favorite barbie it was Bridgett! Oh and the Barbie with sparking roller blades lol. Oh and the barienstain bears! Lol the buttercream gang
  • Remember when having a squeeze it in your lunch was cool lol. Omg and songs like I wanna sex you up were them extremely bad songs! Ha ha criss cross! I had tge bugs and taz shirt! Oh and when sports coats were the cool thing and had to have the mile high bangs lol. The good innocent days! What has our world come to now?!
  • Living color! Remember when t.g.I.f was the cool Friday line up? Clarissa explains it all lol. My bd says we are old cause we are from the 1900s and now our fav songs from when we were kids are turning into oldies. Our clothes are vintage!
  • @proudmomma I'm reliving my childhood. Lol all of that! So funny!

Remember overalls, and watching blossom with her hats with the flowers in front? -were not vintage YET but close lol u know ur getting old when things start coming back into style!!!

The works us going to hell in a hand basket I swear... bring back the innocence! Lol
  • lol want to listen to boyz II men now lol
  • I'm singing I wanna sex you up! Lol
    -mili vanilli -vanilla ice ohhhhh yeaaaah!