PUNKY BREWSTER ANYONE?!?!

124»

Comments

• The girls I dance to are all into glee, they did vanilla ice ice ice baby. They were shocked I knew the lyrics! They also were suprised I knew can't touch this. Then I showed some old school moves. They were cracking up!
  • Omg sunflower shirts and hats and perfume! The flannel shirts over belly shirts! Clueless!
  • Parachute pants
  • @proudmomma ahhh haha I totally had that perfume! Lol and how have we over-looked parachute pants! Hammer time! Lol

@pinkigirl heck yeah... we totally have the oldschool moves!!!!
  • I loved sunflower perfume! I saw it the other day & made my hubby smell it. He thought it was nasty! Omg, shirts with ripped necks, cut off daisy dukes over leggings & backward pants!
  • "my buddy, my buddy.... where ever i go he goes..." AND kid sister! the memories just keep coming peeps!!
  • original lite brights and glow worms... i truly think all these originals are far better!!
  • who had a skip-it?!?!?! I DID!!
  • TroelieWoelies (SnuggleBumms) :ar!
  • was just looking up a couple of these things and found smooshies.... had them too! lol
  • So i'm just wondering... i know lots of people had the barbie mansion, but did anyone have the barbie apartment building with the string-pull elevator like i did? lol it sounds so ghetto when i think about it, but i thought it was the coolest thing ever! hahaha
  • Skipper and stacy before all the slut barbies.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 Do you remeber the Heart Family barbies. There was a dad and mom and little girl and little boy. I had the dad that came with the little girl. I made my babrbies play house. lol.
  • Also Polly Pockets, and the game Hungy Hippo. Oooooh How about Laser Tag!! I had that, and it was fun. @mrsrocketfield1221
  • @melinda326 i think it's funny when kids bring in polly pockets to work, they're sooooo different than they used to be!! lol i remember the heart family barbies, but never had one. i had a way cool ken doll with big hair though! still have him! hahaha i don't even wanna say what i did with my barbies... and that was before they became all skanked out!! yikes!!! hahaha