Who's closing up shop?

Comments

• Lol, that's what I said! You want a boy so badly, you have him! I wanted a girl anyway, but I was actually nervous that if this baby had been a boy they would have treated him differently than my daughter, so it all worked out in my mind.
  • Im 27 this will be my second and df's third. We both agreed that this is the last one for us. On a finacial level right now things are being stretched but still manageable. In the future I will be making more money once I finish school but once that happens I just want to focus on raising our kids and continue traveling. I always said I don't want to be 40 with a 5yo. My children have to be able to handle themselves at that age. This child will be 13 and my daughter will be 21 by then. I dnt want to have to think about babysitters! lol If it came down to it the 13yo can stay home alone in the daytime and go to grandmas at night. It also has to do with being pregnant again. I just can't do it. Your body does slow down as you get older. When I was 18 I had all the energy in the world and I enjoyed pregnancy (especilly since I didn't have to work) now I'm constantly tired and always in pain. I'm not a complainer but that's all I do these days, I hate it. I'm so done. I wanted to get my tubes tied but df isn't too fond of that.
  • Lol....thanks! Hell she is the whole reason why I wanted another....I wanted to give her a sister....their is nothing like having a sister!
  • @mariahaucoin77, 22 is kinda young for that final of a decision, but its a personal choice, and I applaud you and hubby for taking the time to talk about it and decide. If you don't want anymore, then whether you're 22 or 42, you should make the right choice for you.
  • I'm 27 my husband is 30. He didn't actually want kids to begin with so hes cool with no more. We have a wonderful *usually* little boy and a little girl currently kicking my arse. I loathe pregnancy I'm done with it. I'm not getting fixed I'm going to go on implanon for the help with my period, which is horrible, but def no more babies unless I get impregnated by an alien or something. . . I won't terminate but I'm going to do my damnedest so its never an issue
  • @tishj330 i was thinking 2 years which would make me 36..quite possible by then ill think having another is insane LOL and yeah he can't make boys obviously lol maybe I'm producing wives for @sissylala ;))
    Ill send granny the invite but she's very busy what with traveling and mahjong lol
  • Ya'll will think I'm crazy, but I'm 37 hubby is 48 & this will be baby #10. (9 for me plus 1 step son) And I'm not ready to close up shop, lol. I'll just let nature take its course ..lol! :)
  • Oh, and I'll be a grandma in November! Crazy! I still can't believe it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 27 and due with #4 Sep 23 and this is it i am done... I have 3 boys and this one is a girl amd i have a stepdaughter... 5 is plenty for me.
  • I think im done after nyla. im 29 & im scared n nf runs in my husband side n im afraid nyla is born with it or any of my other babies. im blessed im pregnant with nyla. hubby n I r happy with just her if god doesnt give us no more babies :)
  • Im thinking about it but im only 25....im also scared of it being so final....i think ill stick to birth control until im ready to make up my mind
  • I'm on baby number 3 and im 24. And my bf and I want at least 1 more maybe 2 lol. Even after that I wouldn't get fixed because its so final..lol I might want another one later
  • I'm only 24 and I want 5 kids but dh wanted 1. We compromised on 3 in the beginning but now he's being an asshole and said he's getting fixed and we aren't having anymore...so I guess my shop's being closed.
  • 28 here and I am DONE This is our 4th baby and I have had it being a baby factory. My boys are 5 and 7 and my daughter will be 4 in Nov. I am having this one through repeat csection Oct 6 I am also having my tubes tied at the same time
  • this has been a real possibility for a while now. i have 2 kids, now 5 and 6 yrs old and i am ready to pop with #3. That will make a girl, boy now another girl. I am so exhausted and this pregnancy feels like it's been 3 years in the making. It's so frustrating! So I am trying to keep an open mind, but i am trying to think about getting pregnant with another. #-O between my health and financial crisis that seems to never end i just know what will happen. i don't want to sell/give away all of our stuff and then get pregnant again, but i also don't want to keep it and years down the road decide we dont want more and then everything be out of date. not to mention dragging all of this stuff from house to house when we move.
  • I never thought about having another. My son's 16 and daughter's 11. Jaden's been a sweet addition to our family but I'm all done,I had my tubal on july 4th.
  • I wanna be done! Lol I'm only 23 and I have a 5yr old boy and this little one is a girl so I'm ready but baby girl is hubbys first and he wants 4 kids! (3 of his own) I'm thinking just 1 more and I wil be PRAYING its a boy so I can be done!!
  • I was just asleep for 2 hours straight. I'm too tired for this! My poor exhausted body lol! Any wonder that I'm done?
  • I'll be 29 soon after this baby and I'm done!! I'll have 2 boys and I'm perfectly happy with that.
  • Lol! I'm not even back to work yet and i'm exhausted!
  • edited August 2011
    Haha, great topic! I'm 31 and on baby #6. I am definitely closing up shop, going out of business, whatever you wanna call it lol. My husband agrees with this decision so it's no turning back.
  • @wilsomom, tell the truth, are you Michelle Duggar lol?!? Good luck! I'm not as brave as you. Never will be. I'm scared even thinking about it lol! I bet your household is full of fun isn't it?
  • I think if I had the money, not the scary medical problems they found while I was prego with my third I would have atleast a coiple more. That being said im done and im 36 husband 39 I have a 14 yr old and we have also a three year old and a new born.
  • Im so with you...not having the ideal pregnancy at all. I have a cerclage in plus I have to go get a shot in my butt every week (17p) & im on bedrest so I cant work!!! I will be 33 next month and I dont wanna go thru this again. I have a court order that this business can never open again!!! Lmao @tishj330
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TishJ330 I feel like Michelle Dugger sometimes...lol. Except much more broke...lol. Ya, our house is always crazy, but I am truly blessed. Thanks :)
  • I am 32yrs, but after Sidney is born, I am giving hubby 2 more chances for a boy. If nothing else we want one more. We want to start trying for number 2 when she is about a year old. We both decided we want them close together, but no less than a year to a year and a half :)
  • I'm 29 and this is baby #5 for us. Hubby just turned 30 .just the other day I signed my paper for the tubal. Cried the whole way home and then some. I would love more with open arms. :'-(
  • I'm 37 this is baby #4 and unplanned. Hubby got a vasectomy TODAY!!! No more babies for us!!