What is pregly for? kinda long.... Awe farewell to the thread we have been closed!

Comments

• From now on I am just going to say as lil as possible. I don't mean any harm when I say things why would I ? I don't know y'all from a can of paint to have an issue with you. I know tones can be applied because of the fact its all visual interpretation regardless of the literal fact that what is being said is spelled out. I try not to take things personal I just wish everyone would do the same. However I learned how to inbox now lol. I just don't want drama and its an app that can be here one day and gone the next its not that serious to create hate for anyone. I just wanted to see how everyone felt and what they came her for. ME much needed advise this is my second pregnancy however its different than the first and its been beating the hell out of me. I need advise my mom don't remember everything I have no sisters and my friends don't have kids yet. So here I get support and advise however I don't base my whole life around it.
  • @QweenNique ...maybe you should put a smiley face behind whatever you say...lol :-D
  • @pregoagainyay
    @lyndsay1983 i have just stopped posting my own threads all together cause somebody else will post something" more important" and just push mine down the page so i only comment and i keep my stories and questions to my self.
  • @island_mommie2be lets hope it don't take a turn for the worst lol. Awe lawd what have I created lololol. I love the opinions its all about keepin it onehunnit! :">
  • @everyone if I make a post asking for advice when my actions should be based on common sense please feel free to reply. If you have to constructive critisize me in order to help me by all and any means please do so. I know sometimes we don't want to face the truth but it is what it is.
  • @feb2012mommy I feel the same way a lot of the times I post. I posted this like 30mins before I turned my phone off or so and when I woke up I was surprised so many people commented. If you post a thread and I can give advise or support I will. Because I have felt the same way about somethings but I just like you find another thread with the same question or what not and go with that.
  • We need a like button lol!
  • Would just like to say that I agree 100% just because u don't like it, doesn't mean its not the truth or right answer...if ur not open to diversity, then y even bother posting...just live in your fairy tail world where everything is as u want it. Smh I would say more but I'm on my phone lol
  • There used tp be a like/dislike button! But it didn't work out to well lol
  • Dammmmmn skippy
  • Bout time so much in this thread was finally said...
  • I love how if you comment on peoples post and if your not considered "the cool kids" they skip right over what you said. Ok I can deal with that...but what really pushes my buttons is everybody gets offended and the same ones that are so easily offended don't have a problem posting threads that are offensive and when called on it, they totally ignore you. Its as if you have no feelings, no validity. Nothing....sorry I had to vent.
    But yes you will get jumped on here if you don't agree with the masses!
  • There was a like/dislike button many moons ago but again ppl coukdnt handle that either so it went away
  • Im shocked the mob hasn't started attacking this thread yet. I seen I think one post from one of the groupies sofar
  • Oh lol @sara102011 I didnt see u post that already
  • edited August 2011
    Because its wrong & if "the mob" did have something to say it would honestly make them all hypocrites!! & btw who came up with the "lynch mob"? Lol because back when I joined it was a group of women called "the hienas"
  • @mandac Lol, I saw the groupie post too...

@maymommy11 thanks! :)
  • @ash1la could not have said that better myself....I keep my mouth shut on a lot of things that I see on here.....Sometimes I have to just laugh and get off pregly because so many people contradict themselves and it drives me nuts.....
  • @Supermom405 hienas? Lol...that reminds me of the show The Bad Girls Club
  • @mandac10 trust they bout to they probably rallying up their cliques.
    @ash1a you said the same thing I said and when I told them that aint nobody said nothing you know y cuz they like to play that innocent role or cuz I used one of their words calling them sissy la la
  • @ash1la i agree if your not a cool kid you get ignored.
  • Bad Girls!!!!!
  • I saw a couple from "the mob" at least who I thought was "the mob" I am so not getting into that though with who is who we do NOT need another reinactment of a previous post LOL......
  • I just wanna say I think we are ALL COOL KIDS! lmao :)
  • @ExcitedForOctober lol I loved that show!! Now im a basketball wives fan
  • I love the comment about how a certain person in the mob is getting away with everything on here and braking every rule all re time because they are going though so much. I've seen people get banned for way less then what she's been doing. It's not right. Were all going through something. What makes her that much more special
  • I like how you all are complaining about people gaining up on other people on here yet that is exactly what you guys are doing on this thread right now. Your not saying names but it is very obvious to the people who are on here alot and read most of the threads. I'm not sticking up for her. I'm just saying I saw everything that was said on that thread. Did I agree with what u said and how u said it NO...did I agree with the way she reacted NO. I just think her situation is a lil different than other people's on here and we need to becareful with how we word things if we are going to disagree with her. Can u imagine being in her shoes and people jumping on u telling you your wrong? But again she shouldnt have reacted the way she did either....just my opinion
  • @pregoagainyay, lol that's all you can do is laugh....I have to remind myself this is the internet after all!
    @havingnumber4.....lol yes. They had every reason in the book for why it was ok for them to participate in the thread but not you.....they did it and it was justified you did it and you were dammed to hell!
    @feb2012mommy....yup I learned that early on. I have made some post with one or two comments, and some have a few more. That's ok bc if I cant get the info I need I contact my doc or google.

I don't understand when people make threads that are obvious what they should do...or post about 10 threads in one day but it seems like they need the attention so I just skip over them.
This discussion has been closed.