teen mommy group =]

Comments

• Heyy girls I'm katelynn I'm 18 and due in october. I'm going on 5 weeks and scared to tell anyone I'm pregnant I planned to at 12 weeks when it seemed the safe zone since I already miscarried once :/ any advice?
  • Im 20 in im 30 weeks pregnant wit my first a boy yay but I was 19 wen I found out last august that I waz pregnant n I waz scaried 2 teell my mom but I told her 3 days after I found out n she waz a lil mad but she waz supportive plus she waz happy I passed her n I finished school n college cuz she had me at 18 n didnt now she goin bby crazy lol I think she is more excited than me she n my bf waits on me hand n foot lovin bein pregnant lol 2 bad it will b over soon lol but dont worry they will come around
  • I'm 15 and 16 weeks pregnant. Tootalllly scared about labor haha.
  • I'm 18 and 31wks,6days...I'm scared to go into labor, or scared I wont know! Like I won't know I'm having contractions lol I know that sounds stupid. Oh yes and my parents weren't mad at all they were extremely excited...especially since its a boy and they have 3 daughters..
  • Hey I'm 18 prego with my 2nd I have a 2 and a half year old daughter. I'm with my babysdad still we plan on getting married soon. We are both very excited!

• @Moochiex2, when is ur bby's due date
  • Im 18 and engaged to my bby's father. Were getting married february 26. We were excited to find out that we are going to be parents. Haven't told family yet, its really no big deal though because my fiance and I are living tohether. Enjoying my pregnancy so far, cant wait for my delivery. I'm currently four weeks and there days with an edd of october 5th.
  • I'm 18 and due october 3rd. Scared to talk about it to anyone father knows and is super happy. Can't wait to go to the doctors and hear the baby's heartbeat.
  • Hey teen mummys :)

I'm cherry im 18 I am living with my boyfriend the babys daddy we live in a one bedroom house he works nights Friday till Monday we are not married I stay at home and look after the house I have all my baby stuff apart from bedding :) I'm having a little girl we are naming her Alyssa I'm 34 weeks due on the 12th of march :)
  • @mommy2b92, if your parents work while your in school text it to them while your there that way it give them time to get upset and think before you get there. By then they would have calmed down and wouldnt yell much. Hope this helps.
  • @excitednewmommy, I finally found due date buddy even though yours is the third and mine is the fifth (*)
  • @proudmama102011 I told them and It went better then I thought
  • @cherry_bump congratulations and not long to go! Hope the labour goes well, and are you from the UK
  • Heyy Ladies! Let me start by saying CONGRATS to each and every one of you. I'm not a teen mom...anymore at least...but I was not too long ago. Actually, I spent almost all of my teen years as a mom after having my first daughter when I was only 14. I know what you guys are going through. Its not easy to become a mom at any age...but its extra hard when you are a kid yourself. I was a freshmen in high school when I had my daughter. She is 8 years old now and I truly couldnt imagine my life without her. I am married now, have a second daughter, and a third baby on the way. But that bond I have with my first daughter will always be the strongest. You guys will know exactly what I mean in a few years. Stay strong, be positive and if you have any questions or need someone to talk to feel free to message me! Congrats again!! <3
  • @mommy2be92, thats good happy for you:)
  • @Proudmama102011 yea but like the thing that bothered me was she said I wasn't gonna be anything
  • @mommy2be92, dont sweat that even though it hurts to hear her say that. Let it go in one ear and out the other. Your little one will be your motivation to be and do what is right from here on out. And I'll be apart of your support system if you need me. :)
  • Im 29 now I was a teen mom also...it's hard girls, it's no walk in the park but with school and determination all is ppssible good luck ;;)
  • @SheridanLM1991 Thankyou :) Good luck too you aswell, i know only 6 weeks left well just under but very excited already counting down on my calendar 40 days to go woop Lol :) Yeah im from the uk! Were are you from and how far are you or are you already a yummy mummy ?
  • @cherry_bump no problem! And i'm from the UK too, already a mummy to a little boy, expecting my second, I have about 8 weeks left. So excited, though I wish the weather would hurry up and warm up! Lol :-)
  • Hey im 19 and this is my first.....its a boy and i've decided to name him izander zamael. I didnt tell my mom about the pregnancy-- she heard about it from my aunt. I dont really have a relationship with my mom because i lived with my dad my whole life; i met her this past september for the first time. My dad was accepting of the pregnancy, seeing as my sister has a baby boy...... It's kind of difficult because my parents live in different states and i don't get to talk to my dad due to my stepmom being jealous. My baby's father and i haven't spoken or seen each other since before christmas and it makes this whole thing a lot harder. We lost contact and i haven't been able to find him....he was kicked out of his parent's house because he didn't marry me before i got pregnant. Now, i don't know where to find him.....it's really hard to deal with sometimes because i have absolutely no one in this state besides him.....all of my family lives in other places. It sucks sometimes.
  • I'm not a teen mum anymore either but I fell pregnant when I was 17 to a "buddy". Excuse my groseNess lol. Anyway I did the test when I was on a business trip so I texted my mum, hey how's everyone? I'm pregnant. Sold lots of stuff at work. Love you. Lol she called me and was like Haha. It took me about 15mins to convince her, my dad yelled out your a d%*k head and I wanna be called pa. And mum was excited. I'M not with the father but he's turned out to be an amazing dad. SO chin up girls!!!!
  • @sheridanLM1991 Aww do you know the sex of little one on the way? Bet your little boy can't wait to have a play mate lol.. oh god were is the sun at its always cold and dar
  • im 19 and im 25 weeks pregnant. But my sistrr had her baby at 15 I thought my parents would flip but they were excited about being grandparents
  • @maymommy11, same here but my mom flipped when I got pregnant witch was crazy cuz my sis younger than I am
  • Im 20 yrs YOUNG "lol" This is my first baby... And deakin exited...me & my bf r always taking abt hiim.we wonder wat its goin to look like?? But no matter wat as long as he is a healthy bby boy its all gudd :)
  • I'm 19
    about 9-10 wks with my second
    my first, daughter, is 10 months old..
    (:
    due around sept 3rd.
    I'm with my fiance still, & we're hoping to have money to get married by the end of may<3
  • I'm 16 and I'm 33weeks I live with my babys daddy and we've been together over a year now. so exicted cnt wait I'm due march,28th. I told my mom and she was a lil upset at first because I'm only 16 and my bf is 23 but we love each other and she understands tht. Neways I was terrified to tell my dad so my mom kinda told him and he was really pissed he didn't talk to me for 3 days but then he came around. He dnt talk to me about the baby or anything he talks to my mom about it tho she said he told her its just hard for him to realize he's guna be a grandpa soon cuz I'm so younge. But we all know wen the baby is here things will change. This is their first grandchild. Its a lil gurl. Her name is natasha lynn
  • Im 17 and i may be prego.
    my boyfrans xcited
    Hes my middl s an hs sweetheart
    Hes 19 i will b 18 befor the bbys due. Im n 12th grade n i grad june
    I already talked to my Grandma
    Shes been really supportv
    Im 3 days late
    N im very nervous to tell my mom
    && daddy