teen mommy group =]

124»

Comments

• Finally told my mon yestarday she didnt bugg too much though cuz I'm in my own and getting married to my baby father
  • Heyy guys (:
    I want to start off by saying congratulations!!
    My name is Kayla and I am currently 19 years young. I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks before I turned 19. I am exactly 28 weeks today with my first. And She is a precious little girl. I absolutely cannot wait to meet her. We have already finished our registry and boughten a ton of stuff for her. I was excited when I found out she was a girl, cuz I thought that meant I got a mini-me. But on the 3D ultrasound, she looks 100% like her dad. So it turns out, I got my girl, he got his mini me (:
  • I'm 19 and 29 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My family is excited and very supportive the dad is nnot in pic. It is scary tho
  • I'm 18 I'm currently 31 wks and 5 days I got pregnant at 17 I told my mom wen I was like 6weks pregnant at red lobsters and she was very calm for the most part my boyfriends mom on the other hand was not. But she is over it and both sides are very excited and supportive. Me and my boyfriend thght bout it all from adoption to abortion. But I honestly wanted to keep my baby an he did to I don't work he does. I plan to get a job n the summer and go to school at a community college as a part time student. I still live with My mom, moving out is not the beat idea right now. I am having a baby girl on April first!!
  • I just turned 20 but got pregnant when I was 19 I was super scared to tell my mom but she wasn't even mad I'm 29 weeks 1day along and my little girl is due April 20th this is mine and my husbands first baby but we're super excited!!! We're naming her Abigail Mae-Ann!!!!

Is there anyone else due April 20th???
  • @queen628 I'm right behind u. :)... IM ALSO 19 WILL B 20LATER THIS MONTH.ME ND MY BF HAVE BEEN 2GETHER FOR 3 YEARS NOW. DID NOT PLAN THIS PREGO TILL ABOUT 5 YEARS FROM NOW.LOL BUT IT HAPPENE. ND WE'RE SO EXCITED. I TOLD MY MOM WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE DOCTOR. THROUGH A TEXT. OF COURSE SHE WAS PISSED! BUT SHE IS MORE EXCITED ND SUPPORTIVE THAN EVER. I'D RATHER U JUST SIT THEM DOWN ND TELL THEM. ITS BETTER THAN HIDING IT THEN THEY START TO NOTICE. GD LUCK
  • IM 26 WEEKS ND 4 DAYS PREGNANT! DUE MAY 8TH.:)
  • I'm 17 & 5 weeks. My died in November. My mom lives on the other side of town. I live with my boyfriend. I'm a senior in high school. My mom would have a fit because of how well I do in school & me being college bound! Idk how imma tell her? I just paid for & ordered my prom dress! I have to cancel & order a bigger dress. I hope she doesnt see!
  • edited February 2011
    I'm soon to be 20, and Im going on 7 weeks (: First child, fingers crossed for a boy. I don't live at home, my parents were happy when I told them.
  • I think you should def let some one knoee u shouldnt be alone in this i told my mom anf I felt wayu better now all I gota fo is tell my dad the bby ddy /my bf is in my life as well :X
  • im 17 around 10weeks pregnant and i live with my fiance we have been together for 2 years.. my family is not here sooo i only talk to them by phone.. and i am very excited caint wait to find out wat im having! hope to meet girls ;))
  • @OverJoyed I agree with you, I do not consider myself a teen mom. I am 18 and 38 weeks pregnant, taught myself highschool and graduated, and began college when I was 17. I also have been with my man for over 3 years. I consider myself a young mom but not a teen mom. At 18 you are legally considered an adult, even though some 18 year olds still act young doesn't mean all do. I have always been more mature than everyone my age. I am very independent. Just because your eight"teen" or nine"teen" doesn't mean you are a teenager in my opinion. At 18 you start getting treated like an adult, are legally able to do adult things, pay more taxes, can vote, I think it also has a lot to do with your maturity. So I just thought I'd share my thoughts with you. I consider anyone under 18 a teenager, because legally they are considered a minor .

Anyways I am due in a week and a half with a beautiful baby boy whom we are naming Declan. He is already 9 pounds!! For my sake I hope he decides to come soon. This is going to be an amazing year for me. I get to meet my beautiful baby, I begin my bachelor of education-elementary teacher program in September, and my man and I have been talking about getting engaged, Very exciting!!!!

Good luck everyone :)
  • I'm 19 and 37 weeks pregnant and I'm super exited and my parents are very supported.my baby's father be helping me in everything we been together for 6 years.
  • Hello I'm 17 n 6weeks pregnant.I havent told my family yet I really scared too how there gonna react.I did tell my boyfriend n his been very suportive.we plan on tell our families in two weeks n I'm scared shitless.lol.I am excited though.n I can't wait too have my baby.
  • Heyy mommys &nd mommys to be im Amber im 16 &nd 38 weeks pregnant im getting inuced on February 19th with my first baby girl I live with my boyfriend/babydaddy my parents are super excited :X
  • I'm 19
    Have 6 month old baby girl
    I'm 4 months pregnant (D-DAY 07/24/11)
    Babies by same man
    Not w/him he has a girlfriend
    He doesn't help with the baby girl
    Most of my family REALLY disappointed with me
    I feel alone as ever with this pregnancy
  • Im 17 n going on 8 weeks I told my mom a head of time that I might be havin a baby she was ok wit it my wen the test came out positive she cried but now she out buyin everything for my baby n she dont even no wat im havin yet she is very supportive she wasnt mad cuz im bout to graduate in 4 months n im gettin my own house so she was proud that I was doing the right thing for myself
  • 18 yrs old 9w 3d very excited but I know its going to be hard. I thought my family would flip out but they really didn't.. so for you teen mommies that are scared to tell your parents just do it and get it over with! They will be mad at first but that's their grand baby of course they will love it!
  • I was 17 with my first I'm now 19 and 10weeks with my 2nd due sep 12th my mother already knew I was prego cus my grandmother had a dream and called an told her so it wasn't so bad plus she had me at a young age so she understood but this second time I'm terrified to tell my grandparents and my dad.

• Wel I am 16 and I am 23weeks. I am scared I didnt want to be pergo at this age. And all ready I am having baby daddy problems I cry almost every nite thing how am I gone do this
  • Is anyone else having problems with their babys father? I'm 19 years old and 9 weeks pregnant with my first child. The father and I were never together, just knew eachother for about 3 weeks. And he wants nothingt to do with me or the baby, he is denying that its his and even saying I'm "making up being pregnant" to get him back.
  • Is your babys father also denying it?
  • No. He just wants nothing to do with her. But now that I have a new bf he wants to be apart of her life when she's born
  • Hi i'm 18 and 7wks4days i am so excitI'm Smiling for You and I'm Smiling for Me I'm Smiling for the people who didn't smile enough never let any person take your Joy...Thank You Lord For Waking Me ed idk what to do i had a feeling i was pregnant so when i found out i wasn't surprised at all i decided to tell my family 3days after i found out they all took it better than i thought they would especially my mom and my sister i believe that i have a lil blessing in me and i'm happy with my life!!!