omg so amazing!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So my mil was gone to Vegas for work and told the baby to wait for her until she got home. She gets back Friday and she tells me to put her speaker so she can talk to the baby. She told him "okay I'm home, you can come now" we finish our conversation and get off the phone as soon as I hung up my water broke. (9pm) we get to the hospital at around 10:45pm and I wasn't contracting, so they starting giving me tablets every 6 hours (which I had to take 3 times) to make my cervix soften. So Saturday around 6 I started having bad contractions but no pain meds my plan was to go natural, they then came in telling me I have to be induced with pitocin (spelled wrong) and I knew then I would want an epidural and was very pissed. Around this time I was 3cm and for about another hour or two I still didn't get the epidural but when I did decide to I broke down and cried my eyes out. (Haven't cried this whole time) this just wasn't in my plans. But felt great after went to sleep 3hrs later I was 8cm so the midwife told me to let her know when I feel like I have a bowel movement. Never got that urge but I did feel like his head was waaaay down there they kept telling me no he's not but I knew he was, she stuck her fingers in and sure enough she said he has alot of hair. I did a two pushes but had to stop my man wasn't in the room yet and midwife had to get dressed. So once everyone was ready I did another set of pushes. Then wanted to push again but they told me know I wasn't contracting. I didn't care so I kept pushing and about 5 good pushes later he was out and laying on my stomach.
Mister Antonio Lawrence Jones Jr was born on August 21, 2011 (which is his great grandmas birthday) at 3:26am, weighing 7pounds & 7ounces 22inches long and the most amazing, beautiful, precious baby ever.
He looks exactly like his Daddy. Nothing from me at all. I guess I went through all this and all I got was a baby he got a splitting image of him.
We're still here at the hospital we leave tomorrow and he also gets his circumcision at 7am so I can't wait to get home with my little man.
I'll put pictures up when I get to a computer.

Comments