Really?! OMG

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Someone asked me if Bentley was my little brother at my dr appointment the other day. I was like haha no he's my baby. And her face was like omg! I can't wait for the day when people stop looking down on teen moms. I know I'm young but I'm an awesome mommy and love my son with my whole heart. And I know a few "moms" that are an "acceptable age" that are horrible parents but never get looked down upon. Ugh, people bug me! Lol.

Comments

• lol! i used to get that alot with my daughter. it wont stop for awhile. people always said i was wonderful for not placing her and taking care of her and asked me if our parents where dead or crackheads... :-))
  • Tell them he's your grandson.
  • Lmao! People are so nosey!
  • @blueberrysmom omg! I'm so gonna do that next time just to see their reaction. They'd probably have a heart attack.
  • They deserve it!
  • lol i was a teen mom too.. but i never did get any comments like that. i've gotten all the looks and prob talking behind my back tho. who cares what they think mama!
  • edited September 2011
    If it makes you feel any better the nurse at my drs office thought my 14 year old brother was my babies father! Lol :)) as long as you know you're a good mommy then that is all that matters. Bentley loves you regardless of the fact that you're a "teen mom"
  • edited September 2011
    At least no one looks at you because they think your his Grandma...that is my worst fear with this one :) I used to get a lot of comments because I was a young mombut I am now enjoying:) my 30s with a teenage daughter, and we have SO much fun together! Don't let no one get you down momma, your a great mom and youth is on your side :)
  • @cicelia that's the way I look at it! I'll be not only his parent but hopefully his bestfriend too :)
  • I would rather someone think my baby is my sister than someone asking me "so what's this like baby number 2 or 3?" Really this is my first baby thank you
  • edited September 2011
    @kaloresxcierre I'm 17 but I'm super tiny too. If I take the time to do my hair and makeup, I look my age or older. But with a baby, I rarely get a chance so I think people assume I'm like 14 lol.
  • @kaloresxcierre Ewh omg! I would've been like oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you being my nurse gave you the option to make assumptions about my business. My bad! What a bitch.
  • Lol at least you'll look like a pretty young mom! I'm 25 :-/ But i'd probably take it as a compliment if someone confused me for my son's sister haha
  • When i was prego with my son i was 17 and told i was too young to work at this place where they had girls who were 16 working. Come to find out, the owner thought i was only 12.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 wow! Well, atleast us looking younger than we are won't be a bad thing in our 30's and 40's ;)
  • Im 21 and i get carded for everything. I don't smoke or drink but i often get sent in just cause people are lazy but i get carded no matter what.
  • edited September 2011
    Well I can't wait till next month people guess my age all the time early 20's which I love!!! I will become a grandma next month my 16 year old step son who is defiantly old enough to be my true son :) is having his first child. So I can't wait till people ask me and I can proudly say my grandchild!! Yup love to make peoples mouthes drop!! Btw Im only 34 and I get carded for everything. I get tired of showing my ID then being told Wow your older then what I thought! Grrrr :ar! @blueberrysmom I borrowed your pirate LOL
  • My mom became a grandma at 36.
  • @Mylittleman2011 lol that's how my boyfriends mom is! She was 18 when she had my boyfriend so she's a 37 year old grandma!
  • Well im giving my mom her 7th grandchild next month. My sis has 3 my bro has 2 and this is 2 for me
  • @Steph_Due_101611 omg! When I read the first sentence I thought you meant this was your 7th child! Lol
  • Lol id be ripping my hair out.
  • edited September 2011
    @Steph_Due_101611 me too! I want three MAYBE 4 but after that, tubes are being tied. Lol.
  • 2 is good for me. Got my boy and my girl. Im set.
  • Omg, these are too funny! I'm 19 and my husband is 39 (he could easily pass for 25 tho). I can't wait to hear the stupid things people have to say to us! I'm due next week! :D
    The weirdest thing that has happened to me during pregnancy was I went to a doctor's appointment wearing a band t shirt that said "F#ck Corporate Punk" on it (uncensored) and this soccer mom in the waiting room gave me the snottiest look ever! Jeez lady, I'm sure you've heard swear words before!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats wild... I have a brother who is 17 years younger than me but we look almost identical, for the longest time when we'd be out, everyone would think he was my son...