what should i get my man for our 3 yr anniverssary? IDEAS PLEASEE

okay me and my bfs anniverssary is coming up and idk what to get him.
- a new phone, his broke?
-a romantic night at a bed and breakfast?
-tickets to a football game?

or any other ideas. It is our last anniverssary with out kids, so i wanna make it special.=)

Comments

• I know, one time I got my husband a new phone when his was broke and he was so surprised and loved it! I'm sure any guy would love to go to a NFL game...I know my husband would. If your comfortable with it, and its the kinda thing your bf would like...boudoir pictures are popular where I live as gifts for our husbands.
  • My husband is all about watches. Not sure if that helps. Congrats anyhow. Have fun. :)
  • edited September 2011
    I got my hubby a phone for our anniversary this year & he loved it.
  • Our 2 year anniversary is on new years and I'm going to get him something stupid that he loves like a box set of anime movies or a gift card for video games but also some sexy lingere to keep it romantic :)
  • I would get tix for u n him to go to a football game together
  • Phone and bj! He will love it!
  • Foot ball game tickets or madden 12
  • Tickets or phone sound good to me.
  • Phone would be good, my hubby just cracked his screen recently. I usually go by what my husband is needing then I will throw in a fun gift lol. Like right now he needs new wallet,some new clothes,and some tools for work. Then the fun gift would be video game,phone, my husband is just like a child lol. When I first met him in highschool I asked him what he wanted for christmas he said not clothes lol
  • okay i will look into that! i have gotten him a watch for our last two anniverssarys, so would it be to much to get him that again, along with a little something else? @mommyof3girls
    and @cait_septembermommy i would love to do pictures but unforuntaley no where near where i live does them!
    i think i am going to get him a new phone. what one would you guys recommend for verizon?
    @all
  • The new iphone5 is coming out next week at Verizon. I have a droid and like it. So any of the droids would be good too.
  • edited September 2011
    My husband has a blackberry bold...I think that's what it is and he loves it! He had a touch screen phone before but he didn't like it. I have the Droid Motorola ..and I hate it! Can't wait to upgrade to the iPhone.
  • The latest droid out is the bionic. It's only a few weeks old n has good reviews n is 4g. Depends on what he likes? Some ppl are strictly iphone u know? I have a Thunderbolt n really like it. I had a plain droid before n loved it. I'm strictly Android. Lol
  • I'd go football game...but that's bc I'd want to go too! Haha I gave my fiance a baby on our 3rd anniversary this year lol we started dating 9/6/08 and we had our son 9/6/11. :X
  • wow that is a good present haha.