Any November Mommies Had Baby Yet?

edited October 2011 in November 2011
if not lets post when we do soo we can all keep in touch and know when we have our bundle of joys<3
im not due till november 26 soo my little girl is still cooking<3

Comments

• We have scan in 3 days to decide when our son is delivered but looking like 2nd of november if scan comes up clear. If not it will be sooner.
  • Not due untill 28 nov
  • Im due the 15th everyone thinks he is coming before that tho
  • I'm not due til the 27, but I'm hoping my Dr will induce me before Thanksgiving
  • I'm due th 9 but doc don't think I'm going to make it to th end of Oct
  • Nov. 29th. I will have a c section but it hasn't been scheduled yet.
  • im due november 18th but every one keeps telling me that they think that she will come before halloween... :-?
  • edited October 2011
    I'm due nov 16. Everyone thinks I won't make it til then either! Hope their right(as long as bby is healthy enough of course).
    There was a November mommy up here that had her bby in like August but she hasn't been back after about 2 weeks after the bby was born. I don't think things went well :(
  • I'm due November 9th and I don't think I will make it either I'm going to be expecting my baby any day after the 26 of October.
  • I'm due the 13th. This week my body has changed alot....i have braxton hicks all the time! Also, I'm sore and it's hard to walk sometimes. She is also way more active this week. It's crazy! This is my first baby, so I dont know if this stuff means anything. I would like to have her anytime after Halloween but before my due date! Lol, I know I dont have a choice though.
  • awww well ladies keep me updated i made this post so we can all keep in touch .
  • Im due nov.6 but ive lost my mucas plug already so im jusy waiting.......and waiting......
  • I'm due 11th of November, went into labor on Saturday but they stopped everything :( and was back home Sunday night. Really hope it doesn't take to long for labor to kick in again as I'm having a rough time of it!
  • I'm due Nov 1st...have a Dr spot tomorrow so I'm hoping he will check me! I've been having crazy amounts of BH and some pressure. I lost a lil of my mucus plug last week. She also has dropped. Anytime after the 11th of this month ill be ok with...everyone keeps saying they think she will be here around the 20th :) I kinda hope so! Hehe
  • I'm due November 24 on Thanksgiving this year...maybe he will come earlier sometime in that month. :-?
  • Im due the 13th but will find out 20oct if im baby is being allowed to go himself. All depends on my coloscopy result
  • edited October 2011
    @Mimii36 I think you're talking about @Jess_Jude. I wanna say she had Jeremiah on August 5th. He's still super tiny but I can tell he's gotten bigger and looks like he's been improving in the NICU. And to top it off, he's adorable. :)

I'm due Nov 30. Only a few BH here and there. Been having period-like back cramps that just stick around (they don't come and go; they're nothing that can be timed. I don't know what to call them). Usually I have a good gut instinct about things, but I really can't tell if he'll be here earlier or later.
  • I'm due 21st and having bh all the time and dizzyness and nasious all the time people think I'm going to go sooner
  • I'm due Nov 7th. Having a c section which will be scheduled at my appt Thursday...I might have an October baby.
  • I'm due Nov 16th & No sign of baby coming soon. I did confirm with the doctor yesterday that the baby is head down but I'm not having any pressure and not too many BH. I'm thinking my son will come the second week of Nov.
  • im due nov 2nd!!! i have an appt tomorrow so hopefully i hear good news..i really want him here this month! but i have no idea if ive had any bh or lost anything.. i just feel so much pressure & soooo much pain!!! *fingerscrossed* [-O<
  • I'm due the 1st of nov but hoping we will have a halloween baby. Cannot wait <3
  • @litababy I'm due the 24th also :-D.

I don't know when this little guy will make his appearance, I haven't had any BH and everything has been really smooth. I hope he doesn't think he can stay in there forever haha
  • I'm due nov 24 and dilated 2 and 75% already so baby will be here soon ...had labor stopped 2 times already
  • Im due the 11th and for some reason I have a feeling that as long as Im feeling miserable she's going to be in there awhile. Just waiting for the day I wake up feeling great, then I think it will be close. Is that a strange thought?
  • I'm due nov.3rd and I'm 3cm so hopefully he come soon. I also started losing my mucus plug and been having hell of contractions
  • Due the 23rd. But he's already head down & started droping. Everyone says he'll make his appearance the day after halloween. I hope so, this pregnancy has been tough!
  • @bigtalkingtori no the girls name was @nov15baby or something like that. Her due date was a day before mine.
  • I'm not due until nov 10...I can't wait to have her
  • due on nov. 9th dont think i will make it into nov. though