Any November Mommies Had Baby Yet?

2»

Comments

• @Mimii36 Aww. I hope things are okay... :(
  • I'm due Nov 20. I'm hoping she comes early. Maybe a halloween baby... but I feel really bad saying that. As long as she is healthy I want her to come early :)
  • Im due nov 6 ive lost my mucos plug.no one thinks ill make it to my baby shower on sat
  • Due nov 8th! I have already started to dilate and soften and ive lost my mucus plug. Been to hospital twice for pre term labor. Im thinking she will be here sometime in the last week of october. :)
  • Due nov 8th! I have already started to dilate and soften and ive lost my mucus plug. Been to hospital twice for pre term labor. Im thinking she will be here sometime in the last week of october. :)
  • Due nov 19! Getting a scan at 36the weeks to see how big she is. If she is more then 7 1/2 pounds gonna have a c sec. If not then we will induce a little early.
  • Im due on Nov 24th on Thanksgiving. Im hoping that I have her soon.
  • I'm due the 11th, but I am so uncomfortable and feel a lot of pressure. He is head down, and I start my weekly spots tomorrow so we'll see what my Ob says. I think my little dude will be here on Halloween for some reason and I'm nesting really bad...sort of...
  • @Irene due date buddies Haha
  • Due on Thanksgiving too. Babies still Just hanging out.
  • I'm due on Nov 11 and at my last appointment I wasn't dialated or anything :( I'm hoping tomorrow at my appointment something has changed, my body hasn't been giving me any signs, no contractions, dialation, baby hasn't dropped, no pelvic pain or pressure.. I'm worried I'll be overdue :(
  • Im having my c section on the 4th of nov.. Very nervous:/ but excited:)
  • @preggo123 im right behind yu... im due thee 27th but thee doc said she's measuring bigger then what she's supposed to so hopefully she comes early :-D
  • Due on nov. 16... Not that much BH... Havent lost my mucus plug... Cant wait! But im gonna miss being pregnant... Its hard but it's the only time ill ever have the baby to myself... Lol im praying for healthy babies for all mommy's out there... :) he can come out anytime he wants I guess... :)