Any april mommies

edited January 2011 in April 2011
Antrhinq good bout april babies this will be my first baby and im due april , I want to kno everything about my pregnancy. Please amd thank you ((:

Comments

• This is my first also :) Due April 3rd then my birthdays April 11th! Im going to have the best birthday present ever! <3
  • This is my second pregnancy. I am due with a baby boy April 18. My birthday is April 23 and my Mothers is April 11. I also have other family with birthdays in April. I think he will be born on my Mothers birthday.
  • I'm also due in April on the 16. My first >:D< I'm actually 28wks tomorrow. You'll be fine girl despite the bbydaddy drama you received a beautiful challenging but fun child out of it! It will definitely help you mature much more (: @girl
  • @mommysBabygirl thanks so much(:
  • my first due april 18
  • Im due in April 15
  • I'm due April 25 with my first baby.
  • My baby is due on 25 April.
  • My first as well. April 22. I noticed lot of boys being born in april. :).
  • I am due with my first and its a girl on April 13th!
  • This is baby #4.
    Dominic my first was April 9th
    My twin girls where April 16th
    This is another girl due April 21st
  • I'm due on April 26 my first babie its a boy ....
  • I'm due April 28th. I'm having a girl and I'm so nervous! I keep having bad dreams about her :(
  • April 8th My Baby wont move its Legs for ultrasound sounds like a Girl... 8-> Its my first so Unprepared but Super Happy & Excited...Cant wait to hold its little hand...Moving like crazy lol
  • I'm due april 15th with my 4th child... and man this lil girl moves like crazy.. lol
  • Haha my son moves like crazy to lol(: im so curious,of hos he's guna look . I want to take a 3d ultrasound but idk how much it cost and I have no money :-S
  • Im due april 7th with my first baby n its a girl!
  • I'm due April 1st with my 1st baby and its a gurl! Her dads birthday is March 31 so we are hoping any days besides the 1st
  • April 9th with my second boy! :)
  • This is my first pregnacy and I'm due April 22 I'm having a little girl
  • Due April 27th (: My first baby and its a little girl. On the 3d ultrasound she looks exactly like her dad. Lol. And I thought since she was a girl, Id have a mini me. But looks like he gets his instead. Lol
  • My daughter was born on april 26 even tho her due date was april 22. Im pregnant with my 3rd baby due feb. 21. Had my son on march 17th. Lol how is that 4 ironic. February March and april
  • Im due april 4 and its a boy aswell as my first
  • Im due april 9th. Its a boy! This is my 6th pregnancy.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm due April 9th it was the 11th
  • APril 20th...with my third last boy was born april 30th first jan 28th...I think spring babies r great weather is good so u don't have to lock your self in for fears of getting the baby cold..
  • I'm due april 9th too I loved my lil girl
  • I'm due April 17th n mii n my babies father cnt wait
  • Im due april 10 n we cant wait my son b kickin up a storm lol
  • How much is 3d ultrasound