Any april mommies

Comments

• Hiii everybody I'm due april22 I'm having my first child I'm super excited I want to see how he looks so bad.. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything I just sleep a lot I can sleep all day I don't eat a lot at all I'm 29weeks so excited the closer I get how are u ladys and how have ur pregnacys been??
  • This is my third child I am due April 20th. I have a nineteen month old and a nine month old. Both are girls. This is a boy! I am super excited :) anyone else have kids that are very close in age?
  • This is my third and I'm having a schedule c section April 19 n its a girl!!!
  • @Lovemyboys I'm due April 23rd wit twin boys :) happy birthday n advance!
  • I'm due April 17 with my first baby girl
  • This is my first baby as well l'm due April 26 it's a girl
  • This is my first baby too, we're having a girl due Aprl 21s!
  • I'm due April 9th with my 3rd, its a girl but am having a scheduled c section the last week of march! I am so ready to have this baby! Major kicker!
  • I'm due April 21st as well.. it's a girl, as well as my first.. 8->
  • 2nd baby...im due april 17th
  • Im due april 15th with our first baby! Its a boy and his name is Gabriel Thomas.
  • I'm due april 6th! With our second babygirl! I'm so having trouble finding a name for her I have one but I'm still not sure about it! Anybody having any pretty girl names to share?
  • Im a first time mommy me and my bf r very excited...this is my first :). I'm having a baby boy...im due *april 7th* :)
  • I am expecting our identical twin girls April 15 and our other daughter turned 1 on January 29 so we have our hands full
  • I am due april 23rd. We are havin a girl. She is our first. Was told we would never have a baby. She is my handpicked baby. Result of the first and only iui fertility treatment
  • Due on April 7th. It's my first baby...a little girl named Corinne Nicole. I can't wait to hold her in my arms! I'm getting so impatient!
  • Hi im 20 my baby's due April 20th its mine and my husbands first we're having a girl and naming her Abigail Mae-Ann!!! We are both really excited but also really nervous ... I can't wait until she's here though I hurt so bad mainly my back and hips ....
  • This is my first baby, a boy due april 22nd!! Calling him Riley
  • First baby and she is a girl. im due April 17.
  • Around here they charge a couple hundred for a 3D ultrasound. But I went to maternal fetal medicine for my anatomry scan and they decided to mess around and do some 3d imaging
  • First baby its a boy due april 10th
  • Im due april 4th and this is my first baby and im having a girl!
  • I'm 21 pregnant with my first and doing it alone... due april 20th with little landon cade...
  • I'm due April 4 with my first and it's a boy:-)
  • This is my first baby and I'm due April 2nd and my husbands birthday is the 3rd so I don't have to buy gifts this year :)
  • Lol @ crumbledcookie my birthday is April 22 so my son will be my gift :-)
  • Heyy im 32 weeks and im having my first. Its a baby girl. Im due 5 days after my bday.
  • My first baby and his due date is April 13 :)... almost there <3