Any april mommies

Comments

• April 9 and my second that I wanted I had it ruff earlier in life but now Im ready for this one its a girl
  • @ASMommy11 That's great I'm going to miss my birthday by a month but there's always next yr ;)
  • I'm having a c-section so they are taking the twins April 1st and can't wait this is my 2nd pregnancy I also have a 1 year old daughter and the twins are identical girls
  • AM due april 24. this is mu first child >:D<
  • I'm due April 3rd with my 2nd child. Dunno what we're having this time . . . Very excited!!!
  • I'm due @pril 1$t I'm having a lil girl this is my second child my first was a boy he'$ 3 nd boy am I exited to be having a girl can't wait good luck to all nd congratulations on ur special gifts
  • Having my only boy on april 10 by c-section.
  • 1st baby who is a boy hes due april 18th & his name is Laithan khalil :)
  • First time mommy to be for bby jamison leon!!! I knt wait.. Im due april 7* my bf's lucky #... :)..cnt wait to hold my bby boy for the first time...
  • edited February 2011
    My first baby,
    Due april 15th!
    Boy:)
    "Jordan Desean Haydon jr"
  • First time mom of a baby girl. O:) due April 28th. Getting close to show time >:D<
  • First time mom, having my baby Louis on April 20th. So excited, but I am hoping he's either early or late I don't want him to share Hitlers birthday!
  • edited March 2011
    I have found alot of people due in april are having boys
  • So my due date is April 20th but my last ultrasound they said my little girl is a week bigger then what she should be so that would put my due date at April 13th but now my doctor is saying were keeping my first due date of April 20th I don't understand ........
  • Im due April 13th this will be my second boy and my first just turned two Dec 2nd....im excited and cant wait :X
  • Due April 23rd cant wait
  • I'm due April 15 and is my first child. It's a boy!!!
  • This is my second child. Due april 16 another boy.....
  • This is my first due April 21 not sure what it is so makes life a little harder
  • @abbys_mommy yeah the doctor did the same thing to me. I was first told april 25 and the ultasound showed about a week earlier for the due date. The doctor told me that the day you deliver can vary, give or take, two weeks from the projected due date and they won't actually change your due date unless you are more than two weeks off of the original projected date. Apparently something like 16% of people actually give birth on their "due date".
  • @preggogiggles yeah I just had a appointment today and my belly keeps measuring bigger to... I'll be 33weeks on Wednesday but I'm measuring at 39weeks and I haven't gained that much weight so my doctor said she might do another ultrasound to see how big the baby is now and if she's getting to big then they will induce me so I don't end up with a 12pound baby LOL
  • Baby boy due April 14th (:
  • I'm preg with my 5th.. my baby is due april 25th..currently I have 4 girls.
  • my first. gonna be a suprise:) due april 1st
  • edited March 2011
    My little boy is due the 15th cant believe its nearly over
  • Due april 5th w/my second son....
  • Having a girl! Due April 18th but I'm already 2cm dialated and I lost my mucus plug about 4hrs ago :/
  • April24 th. So hopes ot hurries. So tired of the pain
  • First child due april 19 can't wait to see my boo bear :D
  • My son was born on the 19th.