Effacement, dilation and due date! Lol

edited November 2011 in November 2011
Hello y'all! Was wondering how november mamas are doing... Well most particularly your cervix.. Haha im 60% effaced and not dilated... Due nov. 16! How bout you ladies?

Comments

• Due the 16th as well. Dilated at 1 and "soft" as my OB says. Being induced on the 9th due to medical reasons. :-(
  • Due Nov 24th dilated 2 and 60% ...hoping I get good news from the doc tomarrow :)
  • Due nov 24..last week she just said I was closed..whatever the hell that means. Lol hoping I hear something good on friday.
  • Due nov 15th being induced nov 10th because of higgh blood pressure, gestational diabetes, and baby measuring 7lbs11oz at 36 weeks dilated 1 and 50% thin doctors on Friday
  • Due 11/12 and 50% effaced and not dilated. Being induced on the 10th for preeclampsia
  • Due nov 10.... 3 cm dilated...i may get checked tomorrow...i'm not sure abt my effacement
  • Due Nov 8 and NOTHING! I'm annoyed.
  • Due nov 14..I was checked 2 weeks ago & I was 1cm & 80% effaced! I'm praying I changed
  • Due nov 22nd, im 1 and 1/2 cm dialated and 70% thinned out
  • Due Nov 20, at last check, nothing, and nothing!
  • Due November 24th and last week i was closed, hopefully tomorrow at my appointment I'll here different :-)
  • Due November 5th. Last Friday I was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Hopefully will change on Friday at my next appointment.
  • due nov 18th lost my mucus plug yesterday and have had some pretty good contractions go to the doctor in the morning hopefully im some type of dilated or something
  • We're getting there ladies..... Labor dust to all of us.. :) im hoping for a change in dilation.... Walk walk walk! Good luck!
  • Ugh, due on the 11th and being induced on the 7th. Last Wednesday I was only 1cm and 40% effaced. Have my last appt tomorrow, hoping I have made some sort of change!
  • Im due today 11/2 and as of last wed I am 2 cm dilated. I have another doc appt tomorrow so we will see.
  • I'm due 11.11 and yesterday I was 70% effaced and 1 cm dialated :)
  • Due November 21 and last time I was checked which was at 32+ weeks was nothing I'm now 37+3 going to see a doc today
  • Due the 24th I go in today. If she not on call this weekend she wont check me. Have my strep b test
  • I was due yesterday, Nov 1, and I'm 2cm and 50% effaced, as of Thursday. If the lil guy doesn't cone naturally before Saturday, they're inducing me Saturday night.!
  • In hospital being induced yesterday was closed and first set of gels went in. wife gets checked soon to see if any changes. Think I may scream if there isn't any decent changes.
  • @blueberrysmom lol you have a very luxurious uterus then I think... Lol baby wont come out cuz he/she's very comfy in there... Its a compliment! Lol more labor.dust for you! :)
  • I'm a cm dialated. Doc didn't say anything about me being effaced... I'm due next Sunday... he needs to come out... I'm in so much pain.
  • Went to the doc today & I'm 60-70% efaced and dilated 2 cm. I'm due next Friday 11-11. Last week I was only half a cm dilated & 50% efaced so she said I've made good progress!! She can come today & I would be fine with that! My stomach is beyond stretched to capacity lol. Did tons of trick or treat walking & been getting my groove on lol so far so good! Tried the chocolate cake thing & it was only delicious I don't think it really helped lol. Good luck ladies!!
  • @blueberrysmom I got checked 2day & im in the same boat! Not a single cm!!
  • I'm due November 16th & got checked today. I'm 3 cm....so send some labor dust this way ladies : )
  • Due nov 19. last week was 1cm dialated. But am having a c section on the 15 due to how big my bambina is :) doc appt tomorrow morning.. I will update
  • @blueberrysmom we still have hope. They say your water can break without being dilated. Maybe we will get lucky. :bz
  • Due 11/20 and I lost my plug and I'm thinning. Her head is "super low" to quote my ob. But no contractions or anything.

I was none and none right up until I went into full blown labor. (With my first)

Dust to us all! ♥