CRAZIEST Thing Ever! (Second Video At Top)

Comments

• Ok now I'm freaked out... n hubby doesn't come home from work for another 4 hours... >.<
  • Whooooa. It looks like a child for sure. .. but who's child?! Lol its very odd cuz it moved pretty quick .. I'm with @proudmommy8789 . Start asking neighbors n doing research to see what you can find out.
  • I think.... I will watch it in the morning... Im afraid of the dark as it is... and I have to listen to cows mooing spookishly all night... sooooo yeahhh :D
  • I'm with all the others about watching it tomorrow, just by the way you ladies are talking about it. I'm in bed and i'm a total chicken Haha
  • Ahh! Idk what it was but its creepy. I don't wanna go in my room till my bf is home lol
  • Deff not brave enough to watch it right now
  • Wtfffff was that??!! That thing was short!! N it did move quickly! Creepy. I'm creeped out n my bf is right nxt to me
  • @kittypotato tagging myself so I can watch it in the am when hubby is home... I'm much to chicken... paranormal stuff freaks me out... lol
  • Holy shit, I haven't watched it yet but every time I close my eyes I can just imagine what it looks like, definetly gonna try and watch it in the morning.... Maybe....
  • @lyndsay1983 Im tagin myself so I can watch it when hubby gets home :-)
  • Ok, I couldnt wait either, that door opened up really fast, you didnt hear it bang against the wall?
  • That's a pretty sweet dvd collection you got going on. Do you know how many you have??
  • Its funny i was scared to watch it at first too and my boyfriend told me dont be a chicken and he wanted to watch it too.. but he thinks its a animal or kid.. me... i dont know, lol i just try not to think of what it could be. Good sign tho is your cat wasnt scared of it, which is a good thing means it probley wont bother you... If it still bugs you why dont you just go threw the house and ask it to leave? Ive herd people have to do that when leaving a hotel that is said to be haunted in arkansas and it works...
  • I haven't seen it, but I read what everybody is posting!!! creeeepy!!! lol...I'm gonna wait till BD wakes up then ill have him look at it & tell me what he thinks! lol...I'm a Mega chicken :( where do you live?! Like what city & state??? Do u live in the city?? Just by reading all the comments, I don't know how u were able to sleep at night! What did ur man & kids say after watching it?! I agree with the person up top, ask ur neighbors about the history of the house or go to the library...maybe u should call in a priest :/ weeiiirrdddddd
  • Thats pretty freaky
  • Did the door shut before it opened and the thing ran out?
  • Omg that's the scariest thing ive ever seen !!
  • Dude. I have watched it a million times. That is awesome. Freaky yes but awesome. So take pictures at night throughout the house and see what ends up on the pictures.
  • Thats freaky! Ever since I watched that long island meduim show, I am scared to wake up and pee at night.im scared ill see a ghost. My fiances nephew was murdered as a baby and at his uncles house hes there. We were over there and he turned on the wii. They said it was just baby philip playing it.
  • @jtmoon98 just curious, what would watching alot of scary movies do?
  • It's the chupacabra!!
  • I'm not sure about your culture but in mine they say that there are little malicious elves that are attracted to babies.
  • Are you sure it wasn't a shadow from outside? Just a thought
  • First @Fate I miss you muches on FB :) Hope your doing well.
    Second CRAZY! Don't know what that creature is or where it was headed, but it looks freaky. Need to do sme paranormal investigating :)
  • @jtmoon98 they can get in your house through movies?!
  • @proudmommy8789 Good idea! I'm gonna do a walkthrough video today. I'm just waking up. It was an awful night. Normal things that go bump in the night weren't normal to me after this experience.

@alilboulding It wasn't my child. I can tell you that!!

@cicelia I'm doing ok, besides the whole divorce thing and this creepy little monster thing. I'm gonna get a night vision camera for sure. And I'm gonna leave my phone out since I downloaded Entity Senser and see if it picks up any noises. Ugh!

@jtmoon98 My oldest daughter has never in her life slept through the night. She goes to bed at 10 (lays down) falls asleep around 2am, gets up at 4:30am, and then wakes up at 7:30am for the day.

@5lilangels I'm positive it didn't come from outside. The window is 5 feet from the floor, has black curtains and a matress standing up in front of it.

@ExcitedForOctober Sooooo.... What do these elves do?

@momof5 I plan on it. I am terrified to see anything else...

@snowflake Yes! The cat even looked when the door closed, I know she seen it!

@librababii I'm in Detroit. I rather be murdered by a person than something I can't see. :(

@sara102011 I think around 10,000 or so. That's just the ones we watch. Lol. The rest are in the entertainment center and downstairs.

@Kimberly4411 No noise whatsover! No banging from the door, no scurrying, no noises!

@adri805 I know! I don't have any kids that short except Corri, but she can't walk/run/crawl yet!
  • They like to bother the baby, wake them up when they are sleeping, make them cry, etc. There are supposably more evil ones that like to steal babies. Not saying I personally believe in it but thats what they say...
  • You should bless your house or pray telling it to leave have the windows open or do a sage cleansing reguardless of what it is, its evil and you don't want that in your house.
  • questions!! why were you recording this area?
    oh and i saw the lizard run away too!! creepy