CRAZIEST Thing Ever! (Second Video At Top)

Comments

• Omg....if u find out Wth that thing is plz tag me. I'm gna stalk this post
  • @lindah22 bc she was recording her kitty coz it rarely comes out
  • I ket thinking bout that thing all-night..ughh its creepy
  • @adri805 oh okkay thats crazy that she caught "it" on video
  • Ok I was finally brave enough to watch it...lol It looked more like a shadow of something running. Idt my first thought would be something paranormal. Do you have racoons or anything in your neighborhood? Is there a closet behind your door? It looked like it could have been hiding in something (why he door closed first) then it flung the door open and ran out. Racoons tend to run on all fours though, this things was clearly only on two. I would find out if you have them first though. Is there an attic in your place or anywhere in there that an animal might just come in and hide? Try calling animal control first then if thins are clear on that end then take it from there.
  • Wow! We have like 30. Lol.
  • Just take pics and then leave them till morning to look at. Lol. I'm a chicken in the dark. I'm scared of my own shadow. Lol. And @jtmoon98. Thanks I love watching scary movies. Not no more. Lol.
  • My BD didn't wanna see it! :( LMFAO! now I'm super curious and I'm still deff not gonna see it cuz I'm home alone with my son almost all day cuz BD works & I'm not gonna be here alone freaking out by myself! :( PLZZZ update when new details arise! lol
  • Im scared to watch it lol. I read this post last night but chickened out :o. I dreamed i was watching it lol so i couldnt remember i if i did or didnt cuz i read most of the thread and what other ppl said.
  • @BabyBubba123111 There's no possible way for any animal to get in my house. Everything is sealed tight.
  • Anymore activity today?
  • I'm going to do walkthrough, right after the baby falls asleep. I will post the link. It'll be about 30 minutes or so.
  • Second link at top!
  • Did you find anything else
  • when i click the secong link it just brings up a list of different videos. what am i doing wrong?
  • ok nevermind i saw it by going to your first video. thats crazy. definately no way ur kids got past you without you seeing them.
  • I guess I don't see what you are talking about lol. Was there two videos or is that it?
  • edited November 2011
    Oh okay my phone wasn't playing all of the video.thats weird
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I must be really tired cause the pic of the hall in the room at the end by the window it looks like a face. But im tired so its probably just my eyes
  • Didn't watch the video but I'm completely freaked our from just reading what everyone has to say about it!!! I knew I shouldn't have opened this LOL
  • That's crazy.
  • I had to leave lights on in my hallway and bathroom all night last night BC I was scared of your gremlin.... im such a wuss :-(
  • @314babymama1120 you're crazy lol if you leave the lights on you may see it's shadow, i'd rather not see, I was freaking out last night too, so its ok, i've watched the video at least 10 times lol
  • @314babymama1120 you're crazy lol if you leave the lights on you may see it's shadow, i'd rather not see, I was freaking out last night too, so its ok, i've watched the video at least 10 times lol
  • @that's true I May see the shadow that way...and your right I am crazy BC I neglegted to mention that all the doors were either proped open or shut tight so they couldn't move on their own and also that I don't like dark corners because then the black and red demon from insidious might get me..... not even joking im scared of this too..... EVERY NIGHT!
  • @kimberly4411 oops tagged the word true by accident ....
  • @314babymama1120 haha thats hilarious! its ok, i'm scared to death that i'm gonna look outside when its dark and see the alien from Signs, or up on the roof (i can see the roof through a window from my potty, I try and hold it until morning) lol
  • @314babymama1120 omg! I JUST had a nightmare about That demon thing from insidious ughhh it's soo scarey!
  • @Kimberly4411 oh man I forgot about those things..Thanks a lot... lol jk :-) that is creepy though maybe if u shut your blinds it wont be able to get you. ( again the actual rationalization I have about these kind of things...oh jeeze...)

@lovinmyunborn I hate that thing! Its so scary! And my meanie husband will sometimes find a picture of it on the Internet on my phone and leave it up so the next time I pick my phone up its there!