CRAZIEST Thing Ever! (Second Video At Top)

Comments

• edited November 2011
    @Alwayzbeenurz2008 Yes, snakes. But, none that big!

@Molly, that is a bedroom. The kids would have had to come through the kitchen and in front of me to have come up. Plus, I went directly down there after I seen the video to make sure it wasn't them. I can post a video of how the house is set up to show that it's impossible.
  • @314babymama1120 Be glad you aren't here with it. Ima wake up and it's gonna me right next to me or something. :( @kingsmama The sun was out when I recorded it. Just around dusk.
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 Great idea! I'll do it tomorrow! No noise though. I had tv muted, and didn't even notice the door while recording. Only when I replayed the video.
  • The cat one is a lizard my friend has the same lizard. What is the other video called and i will look it up
  • I thought maybe it was one of the kids because I used to sneak around my house to scare my mom when I was younger, lol!

Cats usually sense things and raise their hackles when they have fear or anger. I'm surprised the cat didn't go after whatever that thing was!
  • @Proudmomma What? Lol. That is not a lizard. The lizard is in the tank. What other video?
  • @Molly She was totally calm. She hates the kids and rarely comes out of my room. That's why I was recording! We never see her. And she's usually scared of everything, her name is "Twitch", cuz she's always so scared.
  • @Molly Forgot to ask, what's a hackle?? Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fate wait so whos room did the gremlin come out of?(in my mind thts wht it is).twitch aww i was going to say the cat will protect u if u were scared.
  • @Fate Hackles are the hairs along the back of an animal that rise when it is angry or alarmed. I'm surprised Twitch wasn't scared of the thing!
  • @mama0811 We will get to the bottom of this! I'm going to do a walthrough, vid with both kids walking through the same doorway, and pictures!

@chanel22 It's a spare room. Just has boxes and movie shelves and a bed set that's standing against the wall.
  • @mama0811 Lol, I meant hackle, but they will raise their tails too! ;)
  • @Molly Oooooooh! Me too! I wonder if they can sense whether it was good or bad.
  • @Fate I wonder, too! Did you go in the spare room to see if there was anything unusual in there?
  • @chanel22 that's exactly what I thought when I saw it thst its a gremlin! That thing is creepy,I thought things like that when it gets dark? Hmmm @fate has anything else weird been going on,that you thought was weird but never paid that much attention to it?
  • @Lovinmyunborn No, nothing ever happens. If I ever hear/see anything, there's always an explanation. Not this time. :(
  • @Molly I did not go in there. No freaking way. We are all sleeping in the living room tonight. I have never been scared to sleep. I'll post a pic of the room.
  • @lovinmyunborn us two mommas thk alike;) hmmm good point bout the dark but she said it was light outside me and u mite hve to rethk it.
  • I wish it was a mouse or something but the shadow doesn't match!
  • Maybe a 2 foot rat! @Molly
  • @Fate I bet your snake would love that! ;)
  • You should ask your neighbors if some one died in that house and go to a libary and look at newspapers
  • OMG! Why did I open this post? I want to look sooo bad but Im heading to bed soon and I sleep all alone. If I watch it I will have to sleep with the lights on tonight. I can just imagine how you feel...smh poor thing :( If that happened to me I would seriously pack everyone and sleep over df's house...*shudders* things like that creep me out!
  • @chanel22 ikr but I'm looking at the pic of where “the thing/gremlin“ came from & it looks like somewhere something like that would stay! @fate your a brave one cause I'm chicken lol I would've packed up the kids,cats,snakes & lizards & stayed the night somewhere else lol