5wks 1day until induction &

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
I'm scared its going to be like last time. I can't handle 40hrs of pitocin contractions again! I'm 35wks and the baby hasn't dropped or anything :(

With my 1st I was a week over due, he still hadn't dropped and I wasn't dilated or effaced at all :(

How far along were you when baby dropped and you started dilating? Should I be stressing so much? What can I do to get things at least heading in a positive direction?

Comments

• I heard with second they dont drop till close to due date. This is what I did while I was pregnant. He dropped at 30 weeks. I did squats leaned up against the wall for support. Or holding the counter. I bounced on my ball a lot every day and walked everyday and he continued to get lower. Epo is good for effacing and sex. Gl
  • Im sorry, im not much help. I am 33+5 and already at 2cm & 50%. I went into preterm labor last week. I hope you can get things going soon.
  • edited November 2011
    I never dropped & didnt dilate until I was already in labor with contractions 1.5mins apart. I delivered at 39 weeks.