Breastfeeding mommas, how long did you breastfeed?

edited December 2011 in Babies
How long did you bf??

Comments

• I'm at 3 mos but I will def go at least a yr!
  • My son is 3 months& we're still going! He does get one formula btl@ night w/ cereal before bedtime& sleeps through the night@ 8 weeks he was 14lbs! He is my chubby butt! =)
  • 18 months with my first, this little guy is almost 7 months and still ebf. He wont even look at food lol
  • I'm at 3 months and plan to bf for at least a year. Then I'll see where my son is at and if he is still going strong great, if not thats fine. He'll let me know when he is done.
  • Im at almost 8 weeks. I planned on at least 6 months and then we will see from there. I think I will just do night feedings after that.
  • 18 months with my son and I'm going on 3 months with my daughter
  • 7 weeks and still going. I figure till about 6 months if I can keep my milk supply up and then go from there.
  • im going on 3 months i plan for at least a year or 2. when ever she is done
  • I only managed 2wks this time round. Couldnt keep up with the demand.
  • With my first I couldn't bf, she had so many feeding problems and had to have surgery at 10 days old. Second I bf for about 5 months. Third just the first few feedings, and fourth all formula. So...longest was about 5 months lol
  • My last son a year and a couple weeks...my daughter is 5 weeks now so we are going for a year again :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bentley is almost 6 months and still ebf but he also eats baby food. I'm planning on a year but he's such a boob baby, I may have to do it till a year and a half. I don't think he's gonna give up that easily :/ lol.
  • My Son is 2 months old And Were Still going strong! I Plan On Breastfeeding for 1 year
  • 2 months now. Only made it to 3 months with my oldest...hoping for at least 6 months this time
  • I only made it to about a month and a half :( Hopefully my next will be until atleast 6 months.
  • May I asked why the ladies that stopped early did? Was is time constraints or frustrations?
  • I'm going on 4 months bfing (but I also supplement) and plan to keep going til he gets teeth lol after that I'll pump and give it to him in a bottle or sippy cup for as long as I can. I supplement bc my body can't keep up with his demand. There's days where he's literally on my boob ALL DAY LONG and my supply still isn't very good. So he gets what I can give him. So on days where I get frustrated he gets more formula than I'd like, but hey, formula doesn't hurt him so why not. Keeps me sane :-)