UK roll call...

Comments

• Was lovelly Archie got spoilt! And me and joe braved next on boxing day! (didnt que at 4am though haha) went about 10ish got Archie a whole 6-9 month wardrobe, which hes now in! Fatty lol xx
  • @samiuk Wow!! The little chunk :-) we're off to euro Disney 1st of March, that was the girls main prezzie. xx
  • My name is kayleigh i hav 2 girls Isabelle Summer whos 3 and Holly Sophia who is 14 weeks old. we live in cumbria!!
  • Wow can I come! Lol xx
    @tinkabella aww there cute names :) xx
  • @samiuk yeah I'll pack u in my case :-P
    @tinkabella very cute names oh an im gonna have to pinch your user name for my 16 week old, she's Isabella rose but we call her Bella :-)
  • @lyndsay1983 we go to Disney Land Paris on feb the 5th :-) Andy and I decided we all needed a holiday after last year. I'm so excited, probably more than MJ. lol.
  • Jenny's had a shit brick phone she just said shes going to email you and rejoin this app :) xx
  • @mummylady83 wooo :-) i can't wait to go xx

@samiuk Awh ok thanks for letting me know xx samiuk
  • Hello ladies, im kerry, 25, from kilmarnock scotlanf. I hv two boys baillie who is 5 and lewis 6wks. Got OBEM on record as fiance has had enough if births for now lol
  • I have OBEM on record too, OH watching footy!! Can't wait, it will get me all broody again!
  • Ok had a blonde moment then, i was like ok what's OBEM! Duhhhhh lyndsay
  • Omg that lad was a prick! Wouldn't trust him with my baby! F'in 10lb10oz!!
  • Anyone else think that kurt from tonights OBEM episode was a bit of a pr*ck?! Andy reckoned he needed a smack in the mouth lol.
  • @mummylady83 f'in prick want he! Imagine if he went into theatre he'd have punched dr and midwife's and if he'd just listened to her mum I understand he was stressed but f'in if joe would of done that he wouldn't have seen baby without undergoing anger management or something
  • I am Laura, have one baby called Alfie who is ten weeks this week, loving every minute and its going super fast! I live in Lincoln. Recorded programme too as first few mins made me cry lol!
  • What is OBEM
  • I cried all the way thru it, im done with reproducing....i think......but that programme makes me so broody, i miss my belly!!!
  • Ok I get it ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE
  • @emesmum I miss my bump to!
    @chelles yeah one born every minute did you watch it?
    @three_cats_n_a_baby when she has her baby you will cry! And I cried at the army fella as well bless ! Xx
  • oh dear, Kurt, what a nob, and army baby has the same baby grow on as my Evie!
  • Oh my!!! im soooo broody now! I also think my hubby is a selfish arse! I want another babyyyyyyy :'( awh i actually gasped when beths baby cried! Us women truly are amazing xx
  • oh dear, Kurt, what a nob, and army baby has the same baby grow on as my Evie!
  • @samiuk 10lb 10oz is nothing. MJ was 11lb! Lol. The army guy was so nice, I felt so sorry for him spending 1 day with his new lil family before 6 months away. I cried :')

@lyndsay1983 This program makes me so very broody and emotional. I'm an emotional wreck now.
  • @mummylady83 bloody hormones! I said defo no more babys but nowwwww :-/ I've been thinkin about it for a few days now! Id wait about 2years i think and then try... IF hubby lets me :-)
  • Im kelly from bath,have 4 children,2 girls 2 boys and im 15 weeks 3 days preg with number 5 and i look 6 months gone already lol
  • Hi Kelly, are you gonna find out what your having? @kezzie
  • Yeah i cant wait for the 2 week scan,had a scan today at consultants cos the doppler didnt pick up heartbeat,all is fine though
  • @lyndsay1983 aww thank u! i love the name isabella rose its so pretty :-) haha pinch away!! my 3year olds nickname is tinkerbell n daddy calls her bella so i just put the 2 together.she gets called so many things mainly izzy lol

@SamiUK aww thank you. Your baby in your pic is soo kute!!

Xx
  • Heya, vee here from London. I'm a first time mum with a son, who is now 5 months and 3 days old. I'm 22, engaged and very much loving motherhood.
  • @yummymummy1 whats your son called? :-) x