UK roll call...

Comments

• @mummylady83 you brave brave lady! Wowza 11lb ouch! I thought I did good at 9lb13! What was you eating when pregnant lol xx
  • @cheryl74 how's you and your girl's? Not sure if you still get on here or not xx
  • @samiuk lady why on earth where you up so early??? xx
  • Archie wakes at 5 for a feed then couldn't sleep cos of wind lol xx
  • Awh :-) Bella sleeps through :-) the winds horrible isn't it! xx
  • We had really bad wind and hail and thunder and lightening last night. woke my 3year old but luckly not holly she slept 9.30 threw to 9.00 am :)
  • @tinkabella don't you just love it :-) my 'tinkabella' ;-) has been sleeping threw since 6-7 weeks x
  • @lyndsay1983 yeh its great holly first slept threw at 9days and health visitor told me to wake her for a feed and im soo glad i never coz she prob would still b waking up for a feed threw the night now!! But we are soo lucky for them to sleep through its brilliant!! :) x
  • Lucky you guys lol! Archie not to bad sleeps 9-5 takes about 10 mins to feed then sleeps till 8ish when joe gets up with him and I have a lie in lol xx
  • @samiUK thats still good i would b happy with that but i think i just hav a lazy baby haha x
  • @tinkabella yeah it is pretty good :-)xx
  • So annoyed, my sky box been playing up of late and last night it didn't record OBEM! Gutted!
    Riley has recently settled into a routine and does 10- 6/6.30. Before he was doing 9-5 which I couldnt really complain about either!
    Riley had his first Jabs today, he is not a happy boy this afternoon but I've been told to avoid Calpol unless its a complete necessity as he has hydronephrosis. Poor baby :-( I had my flu jab too but although its achey I would rather have someone punch me in the arm 100 times than have him feel poorly :-(
  • @samiuk fruit and cauliflower cheese. Not at the same time tho lol :-)
  • @littlenat86 try goin to 4 OD Its supposed to be on there
  • @mummylady83 although that would prob be appealing to a pregnant lady lol
    @littlenat86 just seen on your status :( hope he's ok soon xx
  • I found OBEM a bit distressing especially seeing the Doctor pulling the forceps and then the baby not crying for a bit :-( Kinda freaked me out! Hope I don't need a forcep delivery x
  • @scottishmummy I think the with the size of the baby and coming out of a teeny weeny hole it shocked baby my lo was quite big and needed a little bit of oxygen at birth has was a little bit 'floppy' I really wouldn't worry if baby did need oxygen (quite a lot do massive shock coming out of a nice warm dark womb into a cold bright room ) then its like literally at the side of the bed and its all set up and everything before your pushing, good luck hun you and bubba will be fine xx
  • Oh and my lo never cried for 2 days! Heard someone on obem last night say baby should cry straight away which is bullsh¡t xx
  • MJ was a forceps delivery and perfectly fine. @scottishmummy It was best for him. Therefore fine by me :)
  • @SamiUK thanks for all the useful info. My mum said I didn't cry either, I think I just freaked because he was blue and a bit floppy. Think I held my breath until he cried! Lol x
  • @Scottishmummy I held my breath to and then went thank fuk for that and woke archie up who'd just fell asleep on me haha xx
  • @scottishmummy i held my breath too :-)
  • @SamiUK hi hun, I check in every few weeks now. Florrie is doing really well. Shell be 12 weeks tomorrow and already weighs a Stone lmao. She's finally sleeping, most nights she'll go from 10 to at least 7. How's little man doing.... When you having another lol x xx
  • @cheryl740 wow piling it on ain't she! Bless her glad everything ok hun and she's good at night! I'd love a full nights sleep joe says wake him up buthe's a right dick when I do, Archie's fine ty 14 week old today! Never having another one haha xx
  • @cheryl74 do it properly might work haha xx
  • @SamiUK, cheers hun. My hubby is going in about another but...NO FREAKING Way lol. X what's his sleep pattern like?
  • @cheryl74 haha no chance of baby number 4 then? He's not to bad sleep by 9:30ish wakes at about 5ish for a bottle then sleep till 7/8 when joe gets up with him and I have a lie in! Lol xx
  • @SamiUK, aww that ain't bad. do you have Facebook? Xxx