UK roll call...

124»

Comments

• @cheryl74 I do whats ya name and ill look for you? My names common so wont be able to find me haha xx
  • Do any of you mummies use huggies? Ive got some £1 off coupons if any one wants them ?
  • When do they run out? @emesmummy
  • @emesmum I find they leak a lot! I use asda little angels one and the asda baby event is on soon! Yay xx
  • @samiuk i couldn't use the asda ones with Bella they leaked everytime she used one. I blamed mark ha! xx
  • Haha I love them me never ever had a leak but they do say diff nappies suit diff babies!

Guess what btw!!! I have a house yayyyyyyy cannot wait! Xx
  • @SamiUK, mines commen as well lol. Its Cheryl brown and my profile pic is a black and white pic of my 3 girls. Good luck lol xxx
  • @Cheryl74 nopee cant find ya lol there was one with a black n white pic of 3 girls clicked on it but it wasnt you cos they had diff names lol, my email linked to fb is samilovesjoe@hotmail.co.uk might be easier finding me thru that xx
  • @SamiUK, nope lol, can't find you either. You would probe find my daughter easier and then me through her info. She's daniellee brown x