date night

edited January 2012 in Relationships
We had date night last night..it was amazing! It is so what we needed. We hadn't spent any time alone just the two of us since our daughter was born. Now we are so less stressed with each other & it feels so good :-) just had to share! :-D

Comments

• Congrats. I sometimes feel like I live for those nights lol
  • That's great. Hubby and I had our first date night last night too. Our daughter is 4 mos
  • @natashalynn yes I cannot wait for the next one lol
    @stillsurprised the only reason we got to go out was we went to a hockey game which we got tickets for xmas. She is only 2 months.
    @2ndbutfirst yes it was. I don't remember the last time I ate a hot meal or even not do the cooking lol it was so nice to have some else do it for us.
  • thats awesome! our date night, i had my lo with us lol. shes still attached to my boob but i got a yummy dinner out of it lol.
  • AWESOME!!! I need to find an amazing babysitter, so I can have a little time with boyfriend :)
  • My hubby and I need to do so also. That would be lovely
  • I tried to plan a date weekend where my mom watched my lo and my bf either worked or played his x box all weekend.i was so hurt
  • It must've been date night bc we went out too dinner and a movie:)
  • Lol nice @bahamamama4828 our lo is still on the boob but so far she has done really well with a bottle so its been nice since I work 4 days a week.
    @ceegsmommy75 yea, I'm so glad my amazing babysitters are my parents lol idk if I would actually let someone watch my little girl other than them lol
    @yummymummy1 it was very lovely!
    @junebuggbabie85 I'm sorry your date weekend didn't go as planned. I hope you get one soon.
  • @sehra4177 yay for date night! Lol
  • @brit21 I agree! It was mainly for my fiancees bday but it was nice:) we saw mission impossible...ghost protocol
  • @britt21 if nothing else I'm going to have date nights with myself or my bff one week a month because my mom will be taking my lo with her to baton rouge once a month. My dad travels for work and she wants to go with him once a month and I have noone else to watch my lo when I'm at work so she is just gonna take him with her.
  • @sehra4177 whatever the reason..its still nice to get outta the house & have one on one time with each other :-)
    @junebuggbabie85 that sounds like fun too..who ever said you needed a guy to have date night? Lol that's nice your mom is going to take him with her.
  • @brit21 you are sooo right:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My hubby and i have been on a couple. I have awesome parents who are always willing to watch my daughter
  • I need to make date night with just me and my man soon! we go out without lo 2 times now but never just us two!
  • @rileyandme well that sucks...I love getting carded lol makes me feel young, even tho I'm only 22 lol.
    @jennalynn87 its so nice to have parents to watch our lo's.
    @mom2ing I am very attached too.
    @moodymommie yes I def would suggest. It was very nice!!