When does it end?

The hair falling out! This is crazy

Comments

• I'm 7 months pp and and mine is slowed down a little bit
  • I'm 4 months pp and mine JUST started! Ugh...I thought I was in the clear!
  • Mine is horrible! Next time i'm donating that shit lol, there would be enough to make at least one wig, i'm 5 months pp. my husband about barfs if i brush my hair in front of him
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am soo thankful my hair is not falling out but my lo is 3 and 1/2 months old so it could always randomly start, I don't have that much hair in the first place :(. You guys should try using horse shampoo just like once a week it helped my hair get thicker and grow faster.
  • I tell everyone this... It keeps falling out until u've totally had enough and decide this is just not normal and u need to see a doc about it... Then it gets better from there. Lol. Its a real nightmare. Worst part of pp health. Hang in there. It will grow back. Keep taking prenatal vitamin will help a little.
  • Lol I'm 6 months PP & it's still horrible. I stayed the weekend at my mom's a while back & she said after I got out the bathroom she had to go pick up a whole wig on the floor.lol. Ugh its so annoying & it creeps me out :(
  • @jules mine didn't start falling until 4-4 1/2 months PP, right after I stopped breastfeeding
  • @clope18 see thats what I think will happen to me. Bc right now it's too good to be true. This is random but when I saw that someone sent me a comment I was thinking what the? Bc it's super early in the morning but then realized ur probably awake for the same reason after all we do have babies :)
  • I know right, my hair falls out by the handfulls. I wake ip every moring wondering is this going to be the day i wake up bald. Im 4 1/2 months pp
  • Im 5 month pp and my hair is still falling out, and has been since 3 months pp... This sucks! and I thought that since I am EBF that it wouldnt happen to be but I was WRONG.... LOL
  • I think I own 3 Pomeranian puppies now :/ lol
  • 5 1/2m post and still falling out strong... My hubby sings a sad song and comforts the vaccum when he pulls it out... It already has had to go to the 'doctor.'