cell phones

I have sprint and they have been good till now. How does at&t and T-Mobile do once you hit your Max high speed internet? Does it slow down extremely?

Comments

• Ive heard that once you're throttled, it slows down extremely but the companies wont specify on the exact speed once you are throttled
  • Tmobile slows down super slow but my service isn't to good where we live for some reason were in colorado springs tho
  • I've had pretty much every company & sprint & AT&T are the best ones. I have Sprint right now & I love it, your location has a lot to do with how fast it works also
  • Depends where you are. Sprint in San Antonio, TX and Jacksonville, NC sucked horribly for me. While Tmobile worke in both and in sacramento, CA lol you need to ask people in your area
  • I have verizon its freking great, but a lil pricey :/
  • I'm in louisiana and I love verizon..but like said before location is key!
  • I'm just going to stay with sprint
  • I'm in Oregon too and have sprint and I love it. No overages with internet
  • I love sprint and actually having unlimited data. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't really tell that mine slows down..unless I don't have good signal. Tmobile.
  • I have sprint. Its great for us and ive never been slowed down
  • I have T Mobile. They warn you when you're close to your limit, but I've gone over a few times and never noticed a difference.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have Tmobile and I never had any problems with the service.
  • I have to stay with sprint since the others need a deposit. But I like sprint except my phone always crashes and the call center lies a lot. Other than that I never had a problem.