Trayvon Martin

Comments

• @aishamusa Someone who doesn't have respect for others doesn't get my respect in return sorry.
  • @aishamusa thanks. Im not against different opinions but compassion (no matter what your opinion is) is a nice quality that some people do not possess
  • edited April 2012
    Yes!!!! Another thread to be closed!! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy Yes you know too well about drama stirring ;-)
  • So what if he had not so innocent tweets. Does that mean that equal to his death?
  • @valentinasmommy @rileyandme the link was not intended for the twitter article, just to show the picture.

@Armahnismommy (:|
  • @armahnismommy thank you. glad you liked what we had to say
  • Casey got away cuz when they found caylee she was nothing but dry bones. They couldnt directly connect casey with it. But george was actually a body there. I wanna know when hes gonna be convicted.
  • Honestly, I expect him to be convicted of or plead down to manslaughter & do 5-7 years
  • You are judging this kid on what the media and Internet has shown you. You don't know him personally many 17 yr olds dress n act the way he did cu they think it's cool to be "gangster" does it mean they should get shot because they dress and act a certain way at 17 ?
  • A hoodie, drink, and skittles. Tsk tsk tsk, and a man with a gun. Wtf! Who is wrong here? Tell me somebody.........
  • I'm normally a chill ass female, don't cross me!
  • Wth? She thought hes a thug?
  • edited April 2012
    Its sad what this thread has turned in to. One comment completely ruined what was otherwise a calm, intelligent thread with differing opinions. It just goes to show how the country has also been somewhat divided over this tragic event. There are many people who share ExcitedforOctobers opinion and many MANY who dont. If this thread has come to this, imagine what its like all over the country right now :(
  • Ladies Ladies, just stop jumping at eachother. I know many things shouldn't have been said. Let's get back to the original thread topic. If you have nothing else to say about this Tryvon Martin topic then please shut up. Or this stupid race card and attitude is never gonna end.
  • DO NOT JUDGE BY THE COLOR OF SKIN BUT BY THE PERSONS ACTIONS ANF CHARACTER
  • ^^ agreed..
  • God I'm glad that I never got shot becausei had pink hair guess I could have been considered a punk wow scary but otherwise I don't know if I even side with ne one becauseu could hear him screaming for help and I an also see where zimmerman took it way to far so idk really just sad people have to ruin shit for other people because they think their badass smh :-(
  • He was told to back off and he didnt so he should get his ass handed to him. Simple.
  • Well, out there .. there is a mother and a father mourning the LOSS of their child. Their child was walking hone with a drink and a bag of CANDY. He should not in any way have lost his life that night. Pretty plain and simple. What if that was ur teen aged child??? He should still be here and his family should NOT be mourning.
  • “We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea." (Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee)

The notorious candy and tea were stolen.
    :-"
This discussion has been closed.