What is your LO's favorite foods?

edited May 2012 in Solid Foods
How old is your LO and what is his/her favorite foods?

Comments

• lil Miss Haylee is 10.5 months and her favorite foods is Kraft cheese and cracker sticks. She's starting to learn how to dip her own stick in the cheese... Too cute!
  • I have only given my 7 mo like 4 different foods but she loved them all! Bananas chicken broccoli and green beans. All table food, not pureed :)
  • 8 months and CARBS!!:)

zucchini
    Spaghetti
    Greenbeans
  • 9.5 months she loves sweet potatoes.
  • My 3.5 year old would eat mac & cheese and yogurt all day every day if I let her!
  • Tessa is almost 10 months and she loves toast, scrambled eggs, rice, chicken, mashed potatoes, and fruit. Pretty much anything lol.
  • Vincent loves sweet potatoes, squash, pears, ham, pumpkin and apples.
  • Makenzie is 6 months old and she LOVES green beans and apple sauce.
  • Pretty much anything we are eating! Lol
  • McKinley loves everything! Gave her pieces of my home made blueberry pancakes on the weekend, & she loved it! She also loves fish, scrambled eggs, wild oats, all fruit, chicken, veggies except peas, everything!
  • My baby girl is 7 months an loves all the veggies especially sweet potatoes doesn't really like any fruits
  • Miss Sophia is 13 months and loves blueberries, avocados, mac and cheese, salmon, peas, carrots and green beans.
  • Juliana is 12 months and loves fruit and cheese! She'll eat just about everything
  • Any thing we're eating
  • 10months. He loves EVERYTHING!
  • My dd is 5 mo and so far it is peaches.