Is it Possible?

To get my supply back?

I quit bf 3months ago but if I squeeze my nipple I still get a couple drops of milk. My supply dropped due to stress and my lo has been on formula since. But is it possible to get something going again?

@bahamamama4828
@Homebirthadvocate
@captivated

You all seem knowledgeable do you know? Does anyone?

Comments

• Yes mama. It can take yrs to stop lactating but to get going again is hard if you're working and need to pump again. Have you began anything yet?
  • It is, but would take a lot of work. Eating right, supplementing (temporary, may not be necessary), pumping and putting baby to boob often and regularly.

Good luck if you decide to try. Don't get discouraged, but know it'll be work.
  • @bahamamama4828 @mijita I haven't started trying I was kinda curious. I know my lo wont go on my boob. Its been 3months, she just thinks they're toys or something
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Homebirthadvocate she won't nurse. Its been too long
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can buy a lact-aid or sns to help too
  • With Corri, after my surgery, I got her to nurse again while she was still half asleep. I would pump through the day and give her a bottle, then at night when she'd stir, I'd express a bit out of my nipples and rub it around (babies have awesome noses), and she'd think it was her bottle just by the smell. She started nursing during the day again after about a week and a half.
  • Bring her to my house elena's a pro. Im having issues trying to ger her to take a bottle. I have to go back to work soon :(
  • Yes but its so hard. You have to have so much time and determination to devote to it. I was not successful but maybe you can be. Good luck! You will need it.