needs sex.....

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
OK I'm 23 weeks and haven't had sex since I been pregnant and now I want it.... I want it so bad like I'm feenin for It..... dnt know wat to do OMG

Comments

• Lol I am 17 weeks along and I too haven't had sex since I conceived to be exact! Not really wanting it though. I don't understand since they say you want it bad while preggo. But it doesn't matter because all I want to do is eat and sleep anyways :)
  • I was like dat at 17 weeks but things changed LOL
  • I got a shot down from hell last time I tryed. When we where ttc he was all like I won't be able to keep my hands off once your prego guess that was a lie. I want sex lol
  • Well the baby daddy and I aren't together. And I have been single since I found out. I am not desperate enough to run to him and don't feel like putting effort into finding a guy lol
  • im 15 weeks and 6 days and need it all the time im hoping it will change lol dnt want hubby too use to it haha
  • LOL I know you'll.... it sucks me and my daddy not together but I told him I want it hell... dnt want no other random Guy.....
  • Lol. Maybe u ladies should invest in a toy cause when a pregnant women wants something, she really wants it!
  • I dnt do toys LOL dey Just dnt do nun fa me.....
  • I'm not as far along as you guys but I'm never in the mood until my Hubby is around then I'm like a.cat in heat...he's scared of putting dents in the babies head (I lol when he said that) so my idea was to just forgo clothes until he gave in to my feminine wiles...and I try to do everything sexily like cooking or putting on lotion...I even went as far as getting a sheer shower curtain...needless to say it worked
  • carebear im the same lol i even sit in the car in a suductive way lol
  • Right you have to make them remember your still a woman
  • think he knows that
  • Lol. I do the same. My hubby can't help himself when I wear nylons so I've been wearing skirts and dresses more often ;)
  • LOL thanks sum more ideas if I dnt get sum I'm gne go crazy
  • I am 26 wks i understand the sex thing. My man isnt in to the whole prego thing. He doesnt think thetes anything sexy or cute about it. So since i wanyted sex really bad and he was being a butthead. I went and got me a few toys at a adult store. Now i dont need him to please me. I get it whenever i want it.....
  • Ive been like that for 3 weeks. It used to b my husband wanted it all the time but now i do. He has gotten it so much lately that the last 2 days he told me no. Talk about role reversal!
  • I want it a lot. But it hurts super bad every time we try. The doctor said its normal though. I just can't put up with the pain, its horrible!
  • edited March 2011
    Tintmomma I know u feel LOL I know those toys came n handy.... when I get sum I totally dnt wanna feel no pain
  • I just think my doctor would rather tell me its normal to cry every time I try to do something than actually try to figure out what's wrong. So we haven't had any intercourse since I was about 20 weeks and I'm 35 weeks now.
  • saw hubby last night for a hour he was tired so just wanted to cuddle i was like ummm but i want it he said oh im too tired baby i was like i dnt care lol never got it lol
  • Mum2b0811 Awwww LOL at least u tried.... I finally got sum after waiting fa 6 months frm my baby daddy and I enjoyed it..lol
  • seeing hubby 2nite i hope but doubt il get it again
  • LOL hope u get it girl
  • if not il pin him down lol
  • With my hubby I think he don't realize I'm pregnant cuz,my tummy is not that big I'm 10weeks we do all kind of positions but some times I'm scared cuz' I'm might be hurting him/her! And hopefully When I'm bigger he won't be scare of my tummy and we could be enjoin each-other!!! O_o
  • Lol all of y'all make me laugh cause tbis is my second pregnancy n I really don't feel for it....lol but with my daughter( I'm having boys) I used to rape my bd he told my friends tht I wanted so much he used to cum dust..lmao...
  • @julies_2 my hubby has told me i have to sit on my hands every other meet
  • Lol..men r insane
  • tell me bout it thought he wud jump for joy as he has high sex drive he said yh but not that high
  • My husband never rly wanted sex before i got pregnant and still doesnt now that i am. But ive always wanted it like crazy and it makes me super mad when im like naked in front of him but he doesnt even look!!!