the grass isnt always greener--update on bottom

Comments

• @perly I got home from work n the damn delivery wasnt here!! As soon as I'm putting my pruse down the bouquet place calls that there lost! So I go down to the st meet the guy n walked back to the house I gave it to him n he said thanx. With out even looking at it. He's brother was here so he kept talking to him. He opened up the candies it came with n just started eating them...still hasn't talked to me!

To top it off I swould be ovulating this weekend I guess I'm out all bad
  • @val, ok. Just let him come to you when he's ready. it may take longer than a day or two, but let him do it. Still try to have communication with him when he allows it, even if its small talk.
  • Here is my advice to you... if you need someone on the back burner to make you happy and comfortable the guy your with isn't the one... that's how I knew I wanted to marry my husband... there was no questions about anyone else ever. Your bf is kinda being a dick to ignore your effort of apology
  • Just my opinion fyi lol
  • I'm soo sorry take so long been busy all day. But now that they damage is done obviously the right thing to do is explain everything. However I've been in your shoes and if u didn't do anything it's best to keep it to yourself. It will take time for you forgive yourself kinda. That's easiest to say it. But it's not worth hurting him when you didn't do anything totally wrong but it is very hurtful and he may never.forgive you. Everyone is different ya know. Plus with the stuff going on past couple of weeks I can guarantee this can be the breaking point. I think u should give it space and time. Then if he asks just say u been very hurt and stressed about the relationship especially BC of the drinking and u needed one night to be with.girlfriend to think everything out. And after some thought u knew that it was time to talk and figure out why all the drinking. Like I said before honesty is usually best but if u want to keep this relationship going from the sounds of everything it's going to make it worst.
  • I dont think it's right for you to tell him that the reason you stayed out is bc of him and his drinking. You made a mistake. You need to own that mistake and not pass the buck.
  • I have to agree with Maymommy...if you needed to talk to him and reconnect then it's time for to re evaluate your relationship! I am like her in that I knew my husband was the one bc I have no need, what so ever to speak to any of my ex's...you knew days ago that you shouldn't be talking to him, and yet you kept doing it. You made a mistake by going over there...if it was reversed, you wouldn't stand for that crap...so don't expect your BF to act any differently..he is mad...and I understand why...and so do you...unfortunately, he knows by the way you are acting that you messed up royally! He just doesn't know how far it went. I am sorry if you don't want to hear this...but I am not going to pussy foot around this and say 'oh yeah lie!' No! You made an adult choice, so act like an adult and own up to it.
  • men lie when they have to y can't we LOL. do not tell him the truth he well b mad and not trust u things well get out of hand dnt do it. stick with the story u said u were at. were did u say u was?? any ways just act if ur not n ur wrong u said sry already what more can u do. just leave him alone he's being a baby OK yea u were n ur wrong but what more can u do just give him space let him think hell b back but do not tell him the truth he might leave
  • He's being a baby? But she is in the wrong? :/ people lie...but is that the type of relationship you want? If he hasn't lied to you, then he deserves the same respect.
  • BTW reverse it say he hangs out with he's friends u been stress and went out. took longer then u thought
  • @ashley_smashley yea he is he's not perfect he's the one that pushed her to bd if he was taking care of business at home instead of getting drunk every night with he's friends and paying attention to what he has at home they wouldn't b in this situation. yea I know she mast up it was a no no for her to be out that late or even with the bd but that's what it had to take to realize that she loves her man she didn't listen to know one she had to see for her self. lesson learn she made a mistake people do that but now She n trouble with her man which she said sry already bought him a gift what more can she do baby him
  • @ashley_smashley there's just some things u got to take to the grave
  • I totally agree with @ashley_smashley , you made the mistake you need to own up to it. How would you feel if it was reversed. Jmo Best of luck to you guys though.
  • Give me a break! No one put a gun to her and made her do what she did. Her BF didn't push her into it. If she needed something from him that he couldn't provide, then she had 2 choices..stay and put up with it, or move on! I am not trying to be mean to the original poster...I really am not..but I am just being real here. So yeah if his way to forgive her is for her to baby him then so be it! I would tell him what you did then tell him you will do whatever it takes to fix it! It's mch easier to blame others than it is to take a hard look at yourself. Say I fucked up and fix it.
  • I don't condone lying or keeping things from SO in any relationship period. In my relationship, i do not allow it and my husband doesn't either. I rather him call me anything that comes to mind, but do not ever lie to me. To me, nothing else is more of a deal breaker than a lie. BUT that is me and MY relationship, and no one else's. Only she knows her relationship and what she should do. Honestly, recognizing that she did wrong is a huge step in owning up to her mistake... Not many people do this. She knows what's right, and she'll do that. Good luck @val
  • I kinda agree with you @roxy I'm not saying we should go around lying. I just know in some situations there are things that I have been told that hurt my feelings and it would have better if I never knew that's all. But at same time if you two already have issues that you are very conserned with then its time to really sit down and think if u two are right for each other. part of me thinks that if it's ment to be maybe u wouldn't have gone to see the ex. therefore u wouldn't have to decide what to do. And if it is supposed to be he would be able to look past what u did. after all it wasn't anything physical.
  • @jules I totally agree lieing is not good but she loves him and dnt want to lose him well the best way is to lie if she dnt want to lose him I mean we dnt know how he's going take if she does tell him the truth that's GD but I dnt think that's the answer she's looking for or she would of told him already
  • @ashley_smashley yea the two choices are true and ur not being mean it is what it is we just think different
  • @roxy oh I totally agree if she wants to stay with him then its best keep it to herself. But that's something she really needs to think about.
  • @jules yea all we can do is feed her advice. only she knows her man and how he's gonna take it. that's y there's a reason y she's not telling him the truth yet.
  • edited December 2012
    I think if the genders were reversed in this scenario, a lot of people on this forum would be outraged by his behaviour, and telling her to leave his lying bum. Just find people's reactions to this interesting.

That being said, its your relationship, you have to decide what you think is best. And I really do hope it works out for you guy
  • Verrry interesting...
  • @Ashley_smashley :) I'm not a feminist, I'm an equalitist. Lol
  • Tell him it's what he gets for being drunk when when you get home from work. You apologized now tell him it's his turn and walk away.
  • @Ashley_smashley Geez she did not screw the man. So what she had some drinks with someone else apparently he has been having a lot of drinks with people. And guess what if the relationship is strong enough you wouldn't need to b pissed if Ur hubby did the samething. The trust is there or it isn't. If she does't think he can handle knowing who she was with, who are you to spend so much effort trying to tell her to possibly ruin her relationship? She knows she was wrong, but as long as there was no sex involved who the hell cares what she tells him.
    I would not be mad if IT WAS MY HUSBAND BC I KNOW HE WOULD'T CHEAT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but these attitudes where some of you act like your so much better bc you wouldn't lie is really annoying. Now if she had an all night fu@@fe@@.
  • I agree with @char but its because im soo comfortable in my relationship. I wouldn't be pisses at my husband if the role were reversed. Nothing happened so the only reason you feel guilty is because there is some kind of emotion going on there
    I believe you love your bf.... you need to reavaluate(sp?) Your relationship... maybe you are not happy in either situation. Your bf doesn't seem to care about your feelings much (and maybe that's what you were testing) and your ex is your ex tor a reason.... just think about it
  • @char 100% agree with you. Some people want to act like they are saints and have never made a mistake.