****UPDATED***Idk what to do..(LONG)

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
I was raped when I was 15 weeks pregnant.
I told my Babys Father right away.
I wanted help but I thought I could go to the police again.
(My father molested me when I was younger and tryed to rape me when
I was 14. He is in prison for it now. On top of that A much older man
forced me into having sex with him and I eventually reported that too)
I felt like the police would never believe me...
I was raped down the road from my school and I tryed telling them right away
and the words didnt come out the right way.
The point is I went to the hospital because I was worried for my baby.
Now The investagtor says He does not believe me because I have had a crush on the guy before and
we sent text messages all the time.
The guy who raped me is a year younger than me. I DID have a crush on him a year ago. NOT ANYTHING RECENT
HE was someone I thought I could trust.
I am curious on how someone can think I CHEATED ON MY boyfriend ( when I am pregnant with his child)??
And then Tell my boyfriend right away??

why would I want to have UNPROTECTED SEX IN A FEILD?? IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY?

you see the invesagtor took MY cell phone for evidence because the rapist "lost" his.

They have not found anything on my phone to think I was cheating or wanted him. They still havent gaven me my phone back either..

I know right from wrong. I never ever lied.
When I have lied I told the truth soon after.
I have always taken responsibilty for my actions.

Even if that ment going to juvie for over a month.

Another thing that made me mad is they say he isnt smart enough to lie.. because he smokes weed!

I dont understand. what can I do to get justice? I had to move in with my great grandma to get out of the town.
I hate going to school now. I am scared I will run into him

He has had his friends harrass me. I reported that and no one did anything :(

I dont know what to do. My boyfriend is beyond mad... He wanted to take it into his own hands...
My mommy would know if I was lying.
I dont know what to do..I am so frusteratred....
:(

Comments

• No policr need to.do theor job. They do not have the right.to say u are lying. If he forced u thats rape. U cant hold that in. it is emotionally and physically stressing. I was raped too, by my stepdad and I held it in for YEARS! When I was 12 I told my mom and he had done it to other ppl. And they caught him on it. If he is raping ppl he needs to b put in jail. U need to tell the police and if they dont listen they can get in huge trouble. Im sorry that happened to u I kno it sucks and is the worse thing ever! But help other girls and urself by stopping him. U shouldnt live im fear
  • I did report it and the guy who inestagated it says there is nothing he can do..
    He says they dont have enough evidence!
  • I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Did you get a public defender?
  • I am not sure what that is.
    I already have an advocate from the first 2 cases.
    This case hasnt gotten very far becase I am liar??

I dont understand how they can not have enough evidence.
    I have the bloody clothes I didnt shower til after I went to the hospital.
    I even had my jacket that he umm cumed on!

I have txt messages on the phone from him asking me how I liked it!
  • I cant believe they can do that. I wonder abt cops sometimes. I think they could if they wanted. But dont seem to be taking u as seriously as they should be. I think u should bring it to court. If u are literally scared of seeing him and stuff u cant just let it go.. U kno what I mean.. U'll always think abt it.
  • I am sooo sorry! Excuse my lauguage but thats fucked X(
  • I do know what you mean...

I wanted to take it to court but IDK how I would handdle that...

My mom cant believe it either..
    I even Bit the guy who did it and left marks from me fighting back!!
    I dont understand at all.
    It is up to the invesagator to write up the report and give it to the head person

I am now 33wks pregnant so it has been at least 15wks with nothing being done
  • Well ur mom should kno how to tlk to someone and stuff, have her help u. Good u have someone handling it but im sorry its not getting done very fast and im glad u and ur baby are ok!! Buut I dont understand either how all those things u have and they say not enough evidence.. Wow
  • we have tried alot of different things.
    My mom has gone "crazy" on them for being so dumb.

We will contune to puch though.. I am not going to give up though
  • Good! Dont give up. Just curious, I was wondering how old u r because u said something abt school and if u are still in high school u are one tough cookie. Anyway keep me and everyone else posted I hope ur mom is able to help u get this figured out and over with!
  • ment push
  • I am 16 years old..its my junior year and thank you...
  • Ur welcome. U are so strong. u'll get ur justice. Im 19 btw. Let me kno how everything works out.
  • I will.. Thank you.
  • So sorry hunny.. ill be prayibg for you! You said you didn't even change first and went to the hospital?? When. They do a rape kit they can tell if its concentual sex.. what did they say after they did it? I just know when someone close to me got raped their was obvious signs just based on the bruising of the vagina and they can tell alot.. what did they about that? Also, your clothes are evidence enough .. what did they say about your clothes and the blood?
  • I had the same clothes on.
    The doctor and Lady who done the exam knew It was not concentual.
    Just from my reactions from the exam and the bloody clothes and brusing
    and chunks from my hair was ripped out.
    the lady who had done the exam said she had way more than enough evidence

but the invesagator himself said there is nothing he can use :(

I even asked him about the bloody clothes He changed the subject.
    I asked for a different invesagator so did my mom and
    no one has tryed to help.

The invesagator complained to me about how he has spent TOO MANY hours on my case and it doesnt make add up! :(
  • Go over his head work your way up the chain of command if you have to.
  • You poor thing!! Im so sorry that this has happened to you. Youre investigater is useless. I think you should complain about him. You are going through enough let alone a 'police man' trying to say you are lying! That is just sick. Why wluld anyone even want to lie about being raped. Even he should know thats just wrong to accuse someone of lying about that. Hope evetything gets sorted. Sooner rather then later!
  • did you try talking to the DA?
  • It didn't get thats far because the investigator has the case on hold... meaning its least important on his list.. :(
    I just know it will be fixed eventually.. I have an awesome advocate
  • What state are you in?
  • Washington
  • Wow. Where do you live that the police are so fucked up? Excuse my language but this is ridiculous, my uncle is a cop and I know he would never of went about thinhs the way they are, he would of already had the guy in jail. Just because u had other cases doesn't mean your less important. It means you know how to stick up for yourself and tell them when you are harmed. Isn't that what they always ask for... for girls to speak up? If they treat the ones who speak like this no one is ever gonna want to talk.
  • hang in there your very brave:)
  • Wow I am so sorry you went through all of that. So terrible. But no matter what NO means NO, it doesn't matter if you liked, loved or hated the guy. As for all the harrassment you get, I would document everything from who you reported it too and then name of that person the time and date. When and where the incident happened. Document EVERYTHING in journal so you have proof that things happened and of who you called about it. It will help you in the end. I hope things get better, remember through your weakness you'll find strength. Just keep moving on and avoid those bad people as much as possible and don't give up on fighting for whats right. Good luck to you and your baby!
  • Thank you. The police around here and the other town suck. I only know a few that actually help...
    The investigator asked why I didn't tell sooner. I went to the hospital within 7-8 hrs. Most girls don't even tell...
    I just don't understand his thinking...I thought it was right for me to go within 24 hrs?
  • :) I will not give up.
    This time is different.
    I am with child. My son is the reason I told and got help.
    He deserves justice too
  • Am sry this happened to u. Keep ur head up. Ur a strong person. He will get his. Try to take it easy n talk to ur bf is not worth it. He need to be there for u n the baby n taking care of things in his own hands is not goin to solve anything. Good luck. Hope things get better for u.
  • I hope so too.
    I have had tons of talking with my bf
    its difficult to get him to listen
    But he hasn't done anything crazy or wrong.
    I hope it stays that way