@camommy
    @melinda326
    @taztwister84
    @babymaxisontheway
    @VictoriaB
    @mom60511
    @hopin_for_baby3

UPDATE: I WROTE IN TO TYRA SHOW, STEVE WILKOS SHOW AND MAURY SHOW
    I AM HOPING A PRAYING I GET SOME FEED BACK AND HELP FROM ONE OF THEM...
    NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANY BUDDY I HAVE TALKED WITH MY ADVOCATE SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED
    NEXT STEP IS THE LOCAL NEWS
  • whether they believe you or not, it is not up to them. Did they file the report?? They still have to file a report and conduct an investigation. Your accusation alone is not probable cause to arrest someone though. They will need evidence to prove a case in the court of law.
  • @newmommy17 @ EVERYONE
    A report WAS filed
    THEY TOOK MY CELL PHONE
    THEY TOOK DNA
    THEY TOOK MY CLOTHES
    THEY TOOK ALL EVIDENCE AT THE HOSPITAL
    THEY TOOK PICTURES
    THEY INTERVIEWED MY WHOLE FAMILY MY SCHOOL MY BOYFRIEND
    EVEN THE PERSON WHO RAPED ME
    THE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE
    I HAVE BECAME OVERLY FRUSTERATED AND IRATE BECAUSE THE FACT I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF TO EVERYONE AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING
    NOTHING AT ALL
    IT HAS BEEN WELL AT LEAST 5 MONTHS

ALL BECAUSE I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD AND HAVE ANOTHER OPEN CASE OF SOMEONE ELSE RAPING ME THE DECECTIVE SAYS THAT MAKES ME LOOK BAD
    THE DECECTIVE SAYS I WANTED IT
    i WANTED TO BE RAPED IN A FREAKING FIELD WHILE 15 WEEKS PREGNANT
  • I don't know if this was said already but if the police aren't doing anything then go to the media.I know most TV stations have the ability to put a lot of community pressure to get things done! Plus others will be outraged that a young lady went thru this especially pregnant. I am so sorry this happened but you seminar like a strong person w a good support system. I hope this helps!
  • @Prayingformiracles
    thank you my next step is the local news and newspapers
  • Good luck honey! You're welcome. It makes be so mad. I work in a jail as a nurse and when someone says they were raped whether it was before they were booked or not, we all take it seriously. Keep your head up and take care of yourself. :X
  • @prayingformiracles thank u again I will do my best if it wasn't for me bring pregnant I would held it in...
  • Its never Goodrich hold that in. Good luxk
  • *good
    *luck
    stupid phone