2nd trimester n not feelin preg

Now that I have came into my second all my symtoms have gone n I dnt feel preg anymore,uv not put any weight on yet n jst feel normal again:(, any1 getrin this?xx

Comments

• I've read that its normal to not have as many pregnancy symptoms in the second trimester. Are you seeing your doctor soon? If you feel worried maybe you could try an at home heart rate monitor to ease your concerns.
  • Yes! Aside from being tired I have nothing! I was actually considering calling my doctor today to see if they'll let me come in so they can check for the heartbeat bc my actual apartment isn't for two weeks. I know I'm being neurotic but it just seems like something I don't have to worry over.
  • I haven't had any symptoms and im 12 seeks and I had a mc in november and got pregnant a month later. But I've seen the baby and the heartbeat and my doctor just says "you mean you haven't had any symptoms YET" haha. So apparently it's normal and they will be back!
  • It's normal. And if you have heard or seen the heart rate before then you shouldn't worry. My midwife said if you see the heart rate or hear it early you have a slim chance of losing the baby. I was worried about it but our baby has such a strong heart beat that it will be fine
  • Im 18 weeks just now feeling symptoms again (like massive lower back pain) its normal and actually a good thing to not feel preggo is what my doctor told me.
  • Good to hear its not jst me :), bak at doctors on us on wed, its jst too weird that for weeks I was so tierd n sick n sore boobs n now im fine. My boobs dnt hurt at all, thats wot worried me jst paranoia I guess.x
  • I've been feeling paranoid too. I'm in my 13th week and not feeling anything. Sometimes I get a little nauseous. I've been puking this whole pregnancy X(
  • Suppose we shudnt b moan
  • Suppose we shudnt b moaning about it n jst enjoy it while we can! Cant wait till scan so I can relax again tho!
  • I'm so glad I read this discussion. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and literally stopped feeling so rough as soon as I was 12 weeks. Still feel a little nauseous in the evenings and fairly tired, but nothing like before. Apparently it's normal, so I'm trying to enjoy it.