is it to early to test help needed

edited November 2013 in Trying to conceive
here I go again testing hoping I get a positive test so had my last period around the 20th of Oct last till the 27th haven't had one this month idk if I should test or my body is being weird cause I did have my uti then just got over with a flue so idk what's to think just want a baby already lol so ladies how long should I wait and I do feel if my period is coming I bought a first response test but should I wait

Comments

• If it were me I would test now I hate waiting and stressing day after day if I am or not. It takes some pressure off me knowing if am or not.
  • @debs ur right and I test I got a negative idk what's the problem idk if I'm calculating wrong or wat
  • Maybe it's still little early how many days apart are your periods usually?
  • Have you tried using a ovulation kit? I used one after not getting pregnant the first month I never know when I'm actually ovulatin. Which from all the apps and research I did my ovulation schedule was off by a week
  • @jules never actually counted apart I just keep track on a app
  • @debs never have but I'm thinking of trying it how does it wrk
  • Oh ok. Well what does your app say you should start?.and if I were you I would get the ovulation kit. And everyday you use it keep track of what else you notice going on with your body as far as cevical change and mucus and what kind. Even if you get pregnant I think it's great to know for later if you ever ttc again or trying to avoid getting pregnant.
  • I used first response digital ovulation. Its almost like a pregnancy test. Works better if you pee on the stick same time everyday. You start it the day after you last period say. The digital one keeps track of your levels. The regular ovulation kits work good too. My digital when I was ovulating got a ? Mark and stopped working it wasn't suppose to do that I got the regular testers and I was ovulating. How long have you been trying? My friend was trying over a year and got pregnant using a ovulation kit
  • @Jules the app says the nov 17th... so the ovulation kit u said use it every day? so its re use able or what comes in a kit? and yes even if I end up prego I would love to learn how to use the kit ty Jules very much
  • @debs OK I see is it like $35 or something like that I been trying over 2 years before I had my son I tryed 6 years got prego cause I took some shots its called
  • @Debs cuerpo amarillo fuerte
  • Well the one I had theres main stick that reads the results and It comes with bunch little actual test sticks that click into it so there are enough of those to use every morning for an entire cycle.
  • @jules oh OK I see is there away u can goggle a pic so I can c
  • Ya Google it. They will have tons different once that will come up!
  • @jules still no period this means I didn't get a period this month this is weird right
  • Are you still BF or just recently quit? Your hormones could be out of whack still. I didn't getting period in a consistent basis until I had quit breast feeding for a good 6 months
  • Its weird for sure if u been getting one every month in last few months and its been consistent. If u haven't had very consistent cycles then I wouldn't worry too much probably ur body still getting itself in order everyone is different. I know stress, weight loss or gain can really mess around with out cycle. Or if u started a new physical activity or had big change in ur schedule those will all do it!
  • @ashley_smashley haven't breastfeed since the day I posted I stopped thinking that was before Oct
  • @jules nothing new at all the only really thing I have been eating out food a lot idk if that's a change to my body but no stress or any of that just being normal and been having normal periods that I can remember but if it is a change hopefully for the better
  • @roxy I think your body might still be regulating itself. It's only been couple months since you stopped breastfeeding my body took 6 months to get mostly regular and I wasn't even exclusively breastfeeding.
  • Yeah sounds like it's still regulating. Could be a while before you start getting regular periods.
  • @jules
    @ashley_smashley
    k ladies ty I guess ill injoy no period while it last :)
  • Yes enjoy it for sure! That's plus to being pregnant until baby comes then it's bloody war lol...
  • @jules so still no period and hubby wanted me to test again and got a negitive this sucks im just gonna stop testing
  • That's annoying I'm sorry. How many days are late? I've been like 8 days late when my body was still regulating itself
  • Why don't u wait a few days and then try testing?
  • @Jules
    @adri805
    my last period was Oct 28 and started Oct 22 so how many days does that make me late I feel my period coming but nothing yet
  • Well I would need to know your period the month before as well to have more acute answer. But like normal average cycle based answer you would be 16 days late.
  • I would have to say at lest two weeks late if not more. Like jules said it's hard to be 100% accurate since u hadn't been getting a period bc of breast feeding.
    Have u been feeling any different?