is it to early to test help needed

13»

Comments

• I'm sorry you don't feel well hopefully your doc is able to give you some answers!
  • Let us know what happens!! I know u had wanted another baby. Good luck!
  • @Jules
    @adri805
    made appointment tomorrow she said ill take a prego test and go from there I'm just praying every things OK I dnt want to hear something bad and yes I want another baby OK now I can say I'm stressing for tomorrow scared is the word actually :(
  • Try to relax. Worst case is that ur not but u can continue trying right? Hopefully everything goes good and u r! If not I hope they can tell u why u have had no period. Good
    Luck!!
  • It will be ok! We have all gone through some weird body change when it comes to our cycle. Mother Nature is weird! But it will all be ok..best of luck tomorrow. Keep us updated :)
  • How did it go? I hope everything's okay!
  • edited December 2013
    @wilsomom
    @Jules
    @adri805
    basically I'm only 2 weeks late she said she's not worried that I haven't started my. I did take another test it was negative she wants me to make another appointment if there's no sign of a. period The second week of January she said my choice if I want to go ahead and do blood work to check if I'm anemic and to do a pregnancy blood test it sucks not having insurance because I had to pay $55 just to have questions answered and I will have to pay my blood work for. anemic and blood work for the pregnancy. so now its a waiting game to see if my period will show up also she said what causes a missed period is stressed but I'm not stressing will I feel like I'm not stressing
  • Yea I would still wait too two weeks isn't super crazy especially after having kids. There are many things that can case it though. Mainly stress, but also change in routine, sleep, workouts, food, weight. I for now wouldn't think about it because that does bring stress to you and than see where your at in few weeks.
  • @jules I guess well c what's next :/
  • Yes good luck!