is it to early to test help needed

Comments

• @jules I can't remember the month of September but I know I have never missed a period before
  • @adri805 when. I was bf I always got a period and I dnt feel different just feel swollen and like if my period is coming
  • I felt like that sometimes too except I never or a period for about a year and a half after the postpartum bleeding. When is the last time u tested? Few days ago?
  • @adri805 um the last time I tested was Tues or wensday
  • ^^^^wat does that mean when u dnt get a period
  • So u did have a period in the previous months just not sure on the dates? I'm still thinking about 16 days two weeks late on this one.
  • @Jules oh yea I did I never missed a period like this before
  • I thought u had not gotten a period as well but that is strange. Maybe you are and it hasn't shown up on the test bc it's still early? I am not sure what else it could be
  • @adri805 early really I thought after u skip the day ur supposed to start u can test and it should say so when do u think I should test I have my last 1st response test left
  • when are u supposed to test? ????????? if u miss a. period
  • I have read that the most reliable time is a week after ur missed period but I think the first response ones u can sooner!???
  • You can test as early as the first day of your missed period. I think your hormones are still evening out.
  • @adri805 took 3 of those
  • I would have thought it was ur hormones evening out too but u said u have been getting ur period so it doesn't make sense to me. How many days late r u now?
  • Have you called your doc?
  • @adri805 last period was the 28 of Oct idk how many days that makes me late idk how it goes
  • @Jules no I haven't idk what I would even say
  • Well what u told us. That u been having pretty regular periods havent missed any and u didnt have one in November..therefore u wanna figure out whats going on with ur body..that u think u may be pregnant but the at home tests are showing negative. Or ur body is being weird, either way u wanna know so your body can be back normal.
  • @Jules what do u think the Dr. well do
  • A blood test and possibly an ultrasound
  • Yes what Ashley said. Ur over a month late!! That's just odd if u have had them regularly
  • Remember that a lot of things can cause you to miss a period too, like stress.
  • From my experience blood test and Ultrasound not only to double check the pregnancy but they can test your levels in general to see what's going on with your hormones and if you need medicine to jump start your cycle again. I had to do that once in my life after not having period for a year but it was because of being an athlete so we knew why but it's not good for us to hang on to all that dirt basically so we need our periods to stay healthy and avoid serious infections.
  • @perly haven't been stress
  • @adri805 very odd been dizzy lately
  • @jules OK that sounds hopefully that well b dne now just got to call
  • BEEN HAVING HEAD ACES AND DIZZINESS
  • edited December 2013
    Ok...if you are worried then you need to GO TO THE DOCTOR. We are not medical professionals. We have all given insight...but if you are worried or have questions you need to see a doctor.