fights with the hubby

mrsmrs
edited March 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I'm four days over due, n every little thing my baby dad does pisses me off to the point of no return... its the smallest things tht don't even matter most of the time... like his eating habits, the way he drives, his touch.... but today in particular is that he wanted to stay the night over my cousin's house for a fish fry and to watch the games n i didn't want to go or pick him up when he was done... I guess i feel like i could go into labor anyday n it was selfish of him to stay the night out... I'm feeling really inscure n not trusting him these days.... I know its from me being preggo, I guess I wanted to see if i'm the only one going threw this... =((

Comments

• no ur not believe me...smdh..
  • If your overdue he should not be away from you! There is clearly a huge chance that you will go into labor! So I think you wanting him home is not selfish, its just being responsible. Good luck! :)
  • Hormones are lovely.. but with baby coming so soon, he shouldn't have even thought about staying out. Don't worry though, I'm getting suspicious with girls my hubby works with & it breaks my heart I even have the slightest reasons to question it.. I guess I always talked too good about him. Boo.