These are not pregnancy cravings!!!

2»

Comments

• i drown my pizza in creamy italian! and we put Parmesan cheese on our popcorn. yum :) and i dip ruffles potato chips in melty dark chocolate! super yum!
  • edited March 2011
    Tacos with ranch dressin cold pizza oeros n peanut butter tomato sause n french fries cravin before pregnancy if I can think of anything esle ill let u know
  • edited March 2011
    Green mango with salt and pepper and lemon juice!!! Or green Apple with the same condiments i just love it! >-)
  • I think the grilled cheese with chip do sounds amazing! I know what's for breakfast lol!
  • ha yeah before i got pregnant i used to put mustard on pizza then cover it with corn, roll it up like taco and eat it
  • Popcorn n nacho cheese and my favorite is taco bell cinnamon twists w nacho cheese!! Omg soo good!
  • Peanut butter and Cheetos
  • @momamar my bf got me started on parmesan cheese and popcorn before I was preggers..... yummy!!!!!!! I also love ranch. Pizza, fries, grilled cheese, they all get a ranch bath.... =P~
  • @maranda3..oh yes! Fries dipped in milkshake! Always been a fav of mine!
  • funyun rings and queso. fries and tartar sauce. anything from a pizza place or taco bell. also broccoli and cuz. at least its not cravings like ketsup and ice cream or pickles and peanut butter. my mom had those cravings while prego with me.
  • Mac and cheese with applesauce.

Pizza with jalepenos.

Water with a little sweet n low.
  • Chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese mmmmmmm
  • I dont think the food combos i have aren't weird: pb &j sandwich with whole dill pickles, tuna sandwich with pickles and hot cheetos. Love pickles!!
  • just reading these combinations makes me sick lol
  • Ranch on popcorn. Sounds gross but its soo good. U ate it before I was prefo. I havent had crazy cravings yet just thibgs I dont normally eat alot like tons of green olives or homade chicken salad ON A SANDWICH YUM!