edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Bummed it can't be celebrated this year! But its for a good cause my lil dude will appriciate it once he's here. Its gonna be a beautiful day over here where I'm at I think ill lay around with my friends and be the sober sally.
Is anyone else the same?

Not intentionally trying to start anything by saying this by the way I have no real life preggo buddies to talk about this with so ill say it on here haha.

Comments

• Yup! My bd and bff have alreadu started celebrating! I quit 2 years ago though. Someone kept callin cps, im not losing my babies for anything!
  • I know what ya mean. But we can still hang out and have fun but without the smoking part of it! Like u said its worth it to keep our little men safe...its best to not risk it! I'm 7 months with a little man...I think I can wait it out a couple more months!
  • I won't be partaking in the festivities this year either, but I am a-ok with that! Its quite the holiday here in Boulder, CO too. Im all about my baby this year :D
  • Yay for sober stoners! Lol
  • Happy 420 ladies!!
  • I miss it simetimes... Mostly just the taste. I hated being high... Love the smell of GOOD pot!! Wish i could find some candles that smell like some kush or something, ya know?
  • edited April 2011
    Whoo hoo for getting high off baby dust instead!!!! \:D/
  • I won't be celebrating this year either, but like you said its for a good cause:)

@pregnantlettemama yay!!
  • Happy 420... Oh yay! The kottonmouth kings new cd drops today! "Legalize it"
  • Haha that's awesome I have a huge kottonmouth kings sticker on my car and I always thought it may look bad when I step out with a huge prego belly lol
  • Ahh just quit abt weeks ago...bd is gonna go celebrate...miss those days but its not that bad once u quit gonna smoke again after baby is born:) happy 420 ladies
  • I wish I could but it brings back to many sad memories since I always did it with my high-school sweetheart :( I miss him so much
  • @rockinmomma what goes down in boulder? I'm by like san francisco in cali. Its like a norcal tradition for everyone to get their ass to hippie hill and light one up. :)
  • I will not be partaking either this year its all good but I will baking a batch of yummy Brownies for my friends that do partake!
  • @angieface I'm doing the same, rasta colored tye dye cupcake edibles for my friends. Like three of them have birthdays this week so that's what they get for presents lol. :)
  • @mommyofganja hundreds of people go to folsom field at CU and light up. Air is so thick with smoke its crazy. Its an all day event. Cops turn their heads as well so as long as you're well behaved no problems.
  • I'm gonna be a sober stoner this year too. Also no hempfest this August. Its like the biggest pot festival in America and its in my beautiful home city of Seattle. Cops don't care that day unless you're being a jerk. 4/20 is bust day tho lol.
  • @VictoriaB
    Did you know the Rainbow Gathering is in Washington this year in the beginning of July? A lot of my friends from allover the country will be there, but I might not go my baby will be just a little over a month old. I could volunteer for the kiddy camp I guess.
  • @angieface I've never heard of it, but it already sounds fun! I might go to folklife. Its less drug oriented.
  • ohhh the celebration will be missed. i celebrated my last 420 last year. =/ been a dedicated smoker since 12 hahaha even moved to california to see the herb. bad i know right!?! but now i rarely even take a tylenol for my headaches. glad my baby changed my life. <3 glad some mother mommies gave up the same things!!!!
  • @rockinmomma boulder is crazy! I just needed to experience that once. I loved meeting so many different people! The only people i see get in trouble were some students selling shirts without a tax license. Ill never forget walking passed the police joint in hand. Its a beautiful thing. Denver is pretty cool too at the capital but there is more violence. I just love how colorado smells on 420
  • Lol 420 is one of my best friends birthdays. I'm allergic to the stuff so I have no issue not celebrating it but hey lets have our own celebration :) everyone today is splurge day. Eat like you are high :) then walk it off and eat some fruit and veggies
  • Lol anyone that loves herb needs Oregon. We are known for it. Lol Eugene is a good place for it. They wonder why bone thugs and too short and snoop and e40 go there many times a year. Lmao its not like they are making much at a concert.
  • @proudmomma , beautiful idea ill get started on that right away. (:
  • Roflmao! Gonna bake some plant shapef sugar cookis and have a sugar high!
  • @sara102011 it is pretty amazing :D mostly everyone is just happy and fun loving and very willing to share. This will be my first year missing it since I was 15 :( it's all good though I'll be there in spirit!!
  • I'm bummed I can't celebrate, but this is the best cause ever! its going to be so nice to smoke with my husband again, but this is so worth it. 420 is my favorite holiday but I can wait until next year :)
  • Yes I have my sour candy ready. I will even get super tired so my eyes get blood shot then I will non stop put eye drops in. Time for movies can't forget classics! Friday how high half baked ect. Oh man I want Ben and Jerry's everything but the ice cream
  • @Proudmomma there's a reason they say Oregon and colorado are sisters :) my dad lives in portland, I love it there!!
  • I live in Portland but born and raised in Eugene.