Team anyone but Obama

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Anyone?

Comments

• Meeeeeeeeeeeee :D
  • Im with ya
  • Pretty much! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like clinton! :) Yes, Obama was our president when they killed Osama, BUT he was not the one that told the troops where to go today, he wasn't the one that killed him, etc. The TROOPS will get my praise and thank you's!!! They are our real and true hero's! :)
  • I don't understand how anyone can already say Obama is their favorite president ever...he hasn't even served his full term yet so isn't that a little premature to say?? :/
  • I have to agree. I follow politics fairly closely and I have strong opinions. I am not going to voice how I feel because it is sure to start problems. However I feel that when citizens start questioning our government and losing faith they manage to pull something miraculous out of their ass trying to make us trust them as our leaders again.
  • Agreed! He's all about popularity. He says what he thinks people want to hear. He may be a decent person who knows, but no one Id vote for to be my president.
  • Anyone else find it a coincidence he announced this while Donald Trumps, The Apprentice was on?
  • @ashleywiini16 exactly! When he was first running everyone was like Ohhhhhhhh a black president. If ANYONE pays attention they would see Obama getting upset and saying I'm not black. But when he realized oh I could win the election because of this... all of a sudden he's black. He says what people want to hear. That's it.
  • @luvbump did you see where he was making fun of trump at the dinner party?
  • Don't like Obama! People are praising him like a god. He is not worthy of praise! Makes me wanna barf! And all the people that like him make me wanna puke too! Sorry yup some people make me sick and if anyone has anything to say about it I don't care! Sorry had to vent!
  • @luvbump yes that was pretty annoying .. he would do that! He needs to be done in one! One term and I've had enough!
  • I don't like Obama, but I do have to say whoever wrote that speech, was good. I did notice he kept misreading off the teleprompter and screwing up his words in the beginning...
  • edited May 2011
    @jamiesandefur what politician doesn't say what ppl want to hear? Lmfao

But honestly I'm not too fond of any president since bush sr.

Everybody is saying clinton but does nobody know of the TWO govt shut downs during his term? Lol

Lets go reagan!!! :)
  • Agreed...Obama SUCKS! Whole lot of hot air....NO action.
  • @august22baby so true! THANK YOU!

@Jessicals200 don't apologize, this is Obama bashing thread. Let them be hypnotized by the lies, oh change is coming... yeah NOT GOOD CHANGE!
  • @newmommy_navywife
    YES YOUR RIGHT BUT OBAMA MAKES EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!
  • @newmommy_navywife true... lol but.. at least some can back up what they say
  • Obama is a convincing speaker, I'll give him that. But I absolutely do not trust him.
  • @jessicals200 what makes you say that? I haven't been watching recent speeches.
  • @jamiesandefur lol I suppose...i see a little hypocrite in them all.

Wish we could live in this land where govt wasnt needed and everyone was on equal playing fields.....but psh I know that will never happen lol
  • edited May 2011
    After 9/11 the CIA chased various leads about bin Laden's inner circle, in particular his couriers. One of these couriers came in for special attention, mentioned by detainees by his nom de guerre and said to be one of the few couriers bin Laden trusted.
    They found out that, that paticular courier lived in Pakistan, and he led the CIA to Osama. Obama had nothing to do with any of this because this trail has been going on for YEARS.. after the CIA brought this to the president's attention only then did he start chairing a series of five national security meetings. At the last of these, on 29 April, he gave the order to mount an operation
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't trust him either! Something about him! He is as sly as a fox! And all his followers! Oh and the race thing.... can't stand it! I'm as far from racist as they come. BUT it always comes down to people that disagree calling me racist! That makes me so annoyed. PULLING THE RACE CARD IS OLD!
This discussion has been closed.