finally concieved!

Comments

• @shaqwan1996 Hun we arent hating, we just arent accepting of a 14 year old little girl purposely getting pregnant. Your just a baby yourself and have your whole life ahead of you and were just thinking of your best intrest and that is definately not a baby at 14, whether you think your ready or not..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jdensma Well I understand that, Im with you there 100% and it doesnt help when youve lost not 1 bt 2 babies! and I still dont have one.... smh with you
  • Um isn't it past your bedtime? Its one am here in ak... hell its past mine and I'm a grown woman, you just made this account so I'm gonna say a little suspicious... you posted 6 minutes into your sign up?
  • @jdensma I agree with you on that! :)
  • Im not coming back to this post after this....I know i shouldnt let it get to me, but i cant help it so im looking away..
  • may I ask if you really planned this or your home situation. What's going on in your life? I'm not judging just trying for some understanding?

She created the account saying she's prego, maybe its not MUD.
  • Yal think what u want. I was only on here cuz I was excited, I know its gonna b hard I'm not foolin myself about that. Just trying to talk to other women and b happy
  • @jdensma i live in louisvilly, ky.. it was derby today so i stayed in the house ALL day . l0l! where do you live?
  • @shaqwan1996 u can talk to me...i wont bash on you...im concerned for u n want to help in any way i can so if u have any questions ill answer them :)
  • @jdensma lol...well im from iowa but live in nebraska...you. (lol i fail, i cant stay away from this)
  • @brittnywstn14 I can try to help :)
  • Just saying if it is real that you are so in for a rude awakening. I am a 21 yr old with a two yr old and due in sept with my second. But my mom had me shortly after turning 15 she was also 14 when she got pregnant and even though she never once said she regretted having and keeping me she always once I got old enough to understand told me how hard her life was. She went to school and worked after that for the first few years of my life just to be able to get by that's all she did I seen her at bedtime because she left for schoolbefore I was up and went to work after school then came home put me to bed and then did homework its not easy!! On you or the child trust me its not fair to make your child grow up at the same time you are it makes them feel cheated and they go through alot more then you think having a very young mom! I wish you all the luck in the world and remember 80% of women who get pregnant at or before the age of 16 will have their second baby or become pregnant again by the age 18.( and my mom was also one of those statistics and its not easy) but if you have questions from the childs point of view or want to talk im here.
  • I live in aurora colorado, goin to montbello high school next year. I live with my mom n my older brother.
  • @jdensma im not even sure what it felt like, i didnt even step foot outside. l0l..
  • @seifer12211 if this is real and she is really 14 and already pregnant than there is nothing we can do or say now to stop it...now i feel like we should be helping her in anyway we can instead of causing her stress which we all know is bad for her at this point
  • Wow. Fake. And if its not then you will learn soon enough i suppose. I live in arkansas unfortunately lol
  • K well yal think what you want. I'm makin my mom breakfest in bed in the morning and I'm gonna tell her tomorrow to. Ill tell you how it goes
  • @brttnywstn14 I agree

@shaqwan1996 welcome to pregly. What are your plans?
  • Well its hard to tell parents sometimes no matter what theage lol I was 19 when I got pregnant with my daughter and was scared out of my mind to tell my mom it took me a half an hour to get it out and she was upset and wouldn't talk to me for two hours after. Just let us know how it goes and remember no matter what you have support here cause even though some of us may not like the situation we cant change it so we might as well be here for you. O and happy mothers day to you ALL!!! :X
  • Well...if this is what you want. It isn't my business but 14 isn't an age that you would 'want' to get pregnant. But I guess good luck
  • How do I do that @ thing where I can tell who I am talkin to? @seifer well I'm goin to hs next year and the baby will be born b4 the second sememster (I think, I gotta go to the doctor first to know) and at the school I'm going to they have daycare so ill b able to have the baby go there. Bd (his name is quincy) will be in school to but he lives really close so we can take care of the baby together
  • Ahh all I have to do is @ lol
  • @seifer12211 im a scared for her :( my lil sis is 14 n i couldnt even imagine her being preggo...it breaks my heart!! I've been extra sensitive lately so i just feel like doing something good for someone n this girl seems like she could use that friend to talk to...
  • I'm sure she will love waking up on mothers day to find out you got pregnant on purpose. Good luck in life... I'm usually not a rude person ever, but it would have killed my mom sooner than when she died if I told her I got pregnant before high school on purpose... I do mean good luck in life tho... I'm just not sure how you thought it was fair to do that to your mother because now she has to be financially responsible for a choice she didn't get to make...