finally concieved!

Comments

• My bd and i discused about stds and stuff but we were both virgins when we started doing it. i know the risk but i want a baby and i still do, but im scared just like alot of you
  • @shaqwan1996 - why did you decide now is the right time to have a baby? How are you planning to cover all of the expenses? Just trying to understand your decision....
  • @shaqwan1996 Youll realize this mistake when you're older. We ALL just wish you would have learned from other peoples mistake and Not have made your own. But since what's done is done...we are here to support. But honey why now?
  • This is a joke right! !!?? Wtheck! Lol ok have to ignore ignorance. I'm 29 and didn't plan this one, idk what goes on in the minds of young girls today! This sounds like a maury episode. I'm done!
  • Its all these shows on tv that show young pregnant moms. Young girls are associating them with celebrities and stardom
  • Why do you want a baby at 14?thats what I would like to know.I just want to understand.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wasn't even having sex that young. Good luck...
  • @VictoriaB hahaha lol i didnt even realize that til you said something lmfao...i meant shaking of course...lol

@jdensma I know >.< bad me for coming back....I just couldt help it...
  • I had my 3month old twin, niece and nephew over for a couple of hours this afternoon. Omg!! My kids are NOT wanting a baby brother, they fussed nonstop like stereos! Heck, I'm 34 and scared now.
  • what do your parents think about that.. i would be a little upset if i found out my baby was pregnant and that she did it on purpose.. do you have parents? i dont usually like to jugde.. but you really have know idea what your in for girl.. babies arent toys.. I was a teen mom not as young as you.. and my bd has never seen his son.. so good luck with keeping yours around.. my brothers first daughter was born when he was 14 he never sees her either.. Alot of my friends who were older and have had kids and the bd split.. its easy to do when your a young boy.. not even a young man.. im sorry i cant support this decision.. it wouldnt be right as a mom.. i do wish you good luck and health.. but your in for a long hard road and so is your baby.. good luck and may god be with you..
  • U don't know What ur talking about or saying. I still think this is. Fake profile. But if its true u should be playing with barbie dolls not fucking around and getting prego. You expect your mom to say 'happy mothers day' are u fukin crazy!!! I am 20 and feel like a baby having a baby. I can imagine u at 14. What a dumb decision did u make. Dumb dumb...any ladies u guys should not be telling her great job being prego we r here to support you. Smh...
  • im not supporting anything.. i got pregnant at 17 and it was my first time having sex.. i wish for my kids sake i waited .. so that i was better prepared.. i just cant believe someone would do it on purpose ... i thought my world ended when i found out.. .you could be right about this being fake.. i hope it is..
  • Agreed @isaiahnjocelynsmommy.

At 14, I had absolutely no interest (or any opportunity) to be having sex. My parents were actually involved and concerned, thank God, so I was never in a position to be alone with a boy, let alone actually let him touch me or God forbid touch my vagina (tmi). But seriously. Why aren't people sheltering their children more? I wasn't allowed to watch adult programming, R rated movies, etc. My parents watched what I did and who I hung out with. And I am so thankful for that and I promise my children that I will do the same for them and I will NOT allow their innocence to be taken away at such a young age. I would weep for my 14 year old child the day she told me that not only was she not a virgin, but that she was pregnant, and was pregnant because she was having unprotected sex and was TRYING to become pregnant. My heart is broken for this child, because her childhood is over, not because of a mistake but because of a purposeful action. So sad.
  • Also, I remember what I was like at 14. I was mature for my age, well beyond my years at that. However, I can look back at myself and I just wonder WHAT was I thinking!? Things that seemed to make sense, or seem right to me at the time now look so foolish and just plain stupid. There are things you can only learn with the passage of time, and the coming of age and wisdom. And I'm sorry, but no child at 14 can be wise.
  • yeah you WANT a baby..but at your age you dont even need to be thinking of a baby..and you certainly dont need a baby.i have to ask...do you have a plan?!?!or do you always act on impulse??
  • exactly why im going to be the same way with my boys.. however they will be getting uncomfortable sex ed talks with me.. i will get my medical books out.. and show them examples of why they need to protect themselves.. every time.. the sad truth is they are going to find a way to do it.. and we cant be with them every minute of the day.. i just pray that god gives me the guidence i need when my boys are parents to do the right thing.. my parents didnt pay any attention to me.. that wont be the case with my kids..
  • As I said before I'm def not codoning ttc as a teen. And she is in for a lot of responsibility, but I would hate to think that if she's real and only gets negative feedback it could end horribly. We hear bout women/girls hiding pregnancy and endangering their childrens lives when it gets too hard or they're afraid of society. I mean babies in trash cans, left in parks, tons of scary outcomes.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She needs her moms support, bf's parents too. this forum is always going to be negative on ttc teen moms, I would want her to feel safe to talk about her emotions without getting critisism..what's done is done now..she needs help learning how to be a parent.
  • @jaime77 I agree she needs support... I guess what scares me is that she does not understand, or want to understand, the gravity of the situation. It's just truly sad.
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy Lol yeah I remember I had Bratz dolls that I played with and I played my Nintendo 64 constantly!!! Definitely did not even LIKE boys lol.
  • I have a feeling that this "story" is going to end in a miscarriage or something to that effect... :-?
  • @thetrondsons1st . I was a senior in h.s. in my last semester when I lost my virginity. This is sad and all bad! I mean idk what goes on in ppls lives but seems she wasn't taught right!
  • Oh man, what has the kids gotten into these days? Getting preggo and thinking that the world is ok with it and that your so ready for a baby. Please little girl, live your life while you can. You look like a 8 year old. Not to be rude but this is some fake crap to post about.
  • Ok if this is real she is acting out for attention! A young girl like her wants to be loved and feels this is the answer, sadly! She probably doesn't have a good relationship with a parent or parents, something is wrong somewhere for a 14yr old to actually think and literally act on something like this!! This is a cry for help!!!
  • Im sick to my stomach :( thats awful! How can a 14 yesr old girl even think vb of having sex let alone a baby
  • Whatever we say she is NOT gonna change her mind. Just as stubborn as she is, all so excited for a baby when she can't take care of herself. A baby having a baby don't mesh so well with each other!!