What names do you hate?

Comments

• @gatorbob no she hates her name, she goes by candy or candice? no idea where she got that one. probably high school.
  • @sdubois thank you. it was a big debate between harper grace or maiden chase. And my grandma passing it was certain what her name would be.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never told my baby's father this, but I really don't care for the names Cody or Tyler, & that's his son's first & middle name. Lol! I don't like the "aiden" or "ayden" names very much, hate liquor referenced names, & drug referenced names. Like, my friends cousin named her boy Blaze Reefer & his last name is McLean. Horrible! :(

I'm naming my daughter Camilla Autumn.
  • Kathy rae sounds like a country signer
  • I dont like the name Monique, but im pretty open to names my friends names are Jasmanique, Shanequa, mines is Donesha.. lol could really do nothing about it.. im naming my daughter Alayiah Delores-Marie Thomas.. Delores is my bds deceased mothers name..
  • Hate the names Alexis any girl name that starts w z or f Georgia Adell Josie Monica ...HATE HATE HATE ANGEL &NSMES LIKE "STORMIE RAIN MEADOWS" <--- know a girl named that..nice girl horrible name!!!
  • Haha @gatorbob Im Jessica lynn to it was a very popular name! My initials are JLS as well! VERY COMMON but I love it!!!! :)))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not that I hate these names , I just dont like average or overly used names Emily Amanda Jessica(was my adopted sisters name and my mom changed it to jessa to be diff) ect. I like my name Bernadette only ran into one person with it ( like in person, not famous ppl :p) I'm naming my daughter Serenity
  • Ok.. I am naming my son raiden.... but I have never heard of any child with it and I like it a lot...

As for names I don't like with a passion are cuss words (like shithead) names of drugs (like mary jane) and for some reason Landon.. don't know why sounds like something that you do to a plane...
  • @gatorbob OMYGOSH ALL the time! I get Jennifer/Jenn/ Jenny- They sound nothing the same and I dont even think Jennifers look like Jessicas. Nothing wrong with the name Jennifer but I dont look like a Jennifer or Jenn or Jenny. lol But yeah I just go with it ow as well. It humors me to exactly why people get this name mixed up!
  • I hate th name isabella cuz tppl will call her bella and I personally believe its a dogs name bella... Ughhhh
  • I just wanted to chime in and say 1st, my daughter's name is Jessica Marie lol. I grew up with a funky name so I was NOT repeating that. And I hate Nevaeh!
  • @I_anaya lol I had a post about that name but cause I was thinking if it
  • @KalikoJenie Raiden is cute...you dont hear of it that often :)
  • Mum had a foster child named dytanium.. thats a battery, not a childs name.. long story short HATE THE NAME lol
  • @mz_kitty90 lol...thats pretty off the wall!
  • I cannot stand the super common names that everyone is naming their child like: jordan, devon, aidan, aubree, hayleigh, kayleigh, kiley, nevaeh!!!, taylor, jaden, cayden hayden, , dear god be original and stop getting baby names from shows like teen mom! Lol jk
  • @artistmamma LOL WHAT, Blaze Reefer? That's horrible! @kalikojenie omg who names their kid shithead! That's a reason in itself to call cps haha.
  • Diamond, princess,star,dynasty,candy etc.
  • @luvbump yes...I would hate to be responsible for giving my daughter a "stage name" lol.
  • @artistmamma Blaze reefer is horrible! and i love your baby name :)
  • Omg just heard the best name ever! There's a guy who works for the president whose name is Randy Bumgardener Lmao!
  • I'm not crazy about Jaden but that's going to be my boy's name. I tried my best but dad won that battle ;)
  • Wow @bambi_bump that is funny Lmao.
  • @sdubois: Thank you SO much, hun! I was told I'd never be a mother due to medical conditions, then I suffered two miscarriages in '08 & '09, so I was really starting to believe it. But I've dreamt of having the same blonde haired, blue-eyed girl since I was 16 years old. Her name in the repeating dreams was always Camilla. At 31 years old, when I learned I was having a girl, I knew the name was destined to be hers. I'm due July 2nd, I'm at 32 weeks right now, and am SOOOO in love with my wiggly baby girl! :)
  • Any of my exs name would hate to tgino of them when i look at my son and same for my hubbies ex gf id be anoyed if he ever sugjest them lol
  • @artistmamma Wow thats an amazing story. Good luck with that beautiful blonde baby girl ! Your so close now.