This baby is a result of...

Comments

• 8 years of humping like rabbits thinking i couldnt conceive (was told for the past 9.5 years i was no longer fertile) but one HOT night in january changed that! ;)
  • Me coming off the drop shot bcuz it was making my hair fall out. Two months later I'm got pregnant and now being pregnant is making my hair fall out lol can't win haha :)
  • Were high school sweethearts, both traveled a long, broken road to find one another. I'm 23 and he's 26 and lilly is due september 6 :) things aren't always perfect but this baby was right on time, not planned but definately not a mistake lol!
  • edited May 2011
    We decided that 2 was enough, too bad the pill thought we needed another. Religious taker of the pill, every night same time. Mad at first but now happy about it. We get another girl!!! yea!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Apparently we had a goood New Year. Lol.
  • Me and hubby had been debating since our now 4 1/2 yr was 1 on a 3rd... Well I stopped working because of child care costs going up and he got a raise, I didn't. So we decided to try for a boy... The boy not so much... We wound up w 2 more girls!
  • @VLCMCHK13 Girl :) cant wait to hold her.
  • Awesome stories!
  • Mine was conceived on my 30th birthday. Whoo Hoo!!
  • A romantic dinner, sangria, and 3 dirty martinis later... My husband said it was the best night of his life haha!
  • Our's is a result of me hating birth control and my sneaky husband. I have an app on my ipod that tracks my period and ovulation from month to month. We got married on Jan 1st.. I tried BC a few months before getting married and hated it so I stopped taking it in December. hubby knew from the app that I was suppose to ovulate at the end of the month.. he told me 2 weeks later "you're pregnant".. I didn't believe him. SURPRISE! I'm 17w3d pregnant with our first.. conceived just 30 days after being married. Talk about people being surprised when we told them.
  • Our's is a result of me hating birth control and my sneaky husband. I have an app on my ipod that tracks my period and ovulation from month to month. We got married on Jan 1st.. I tried BC a few months before getting married and hated it so I stopped taking it in December. hubby knew from the app that I was suppose to ovulate at the end of the month.. he told me 2 weeks later "you're pregnant".. I didn't believe him. SURPRISE! I'm 17w3d pregnant with our first.. conceived just 30 days after being married. Talk about people being surprised when we told them.
  • Sorry for posting soo many times. This touch phone is about to end up in the garbage.
  • @1stWoddsBaby Haha It's all good. That's funny HE told you you were pregnant :-))
  • One day during Thanksgiving break my bf was home was skool n we had been missing out on making love so we made up n bam n December we found out we made a princess on Thanksgiving lol
  • @VLCMCHK13 He ended up being right and then he told me we were having a girl... found out Monday that we are infact having a girl! Maybe he'll be able to tell me when I'm going to go into labor so I'll be expecting it. lol.
  • edited May 2011
    @1stWoodsBaby Oh wow wouldn't that be something haha and congrats!
  • Baby colton will be here in 59 days....as a result of the best time in my life...he has made me such a better person and I've done the same for him. So the baby boy is a result of love just one more addition to our wonderful family!
  • Is a result of what the hell did the doctor really just tell me I missed my shot by ten days n then 5 minutes later tell me I am pregnant and that they sorry the wrote the wrong date down but she is also a result of inception the sound track
  • The AP my days and Chinese gender calendar! What a success too we are getting our boy:)
  • edited May 2011
    Being married for 3 months and wanting to start trying and bamb oct pos test was not exspecting it to happen that soon but glade it did just 46 more days
  • Our baby was unplanned and the result of getting a lil too hot and heavy one night last september ;). We only have 11 days left and could be more excited for our baby girl to be here :)
  • my babyis the result of failed birthcontroll BUT even though he's being lazy and is allready 2 days over. due I don't regret him at all I just can't wait to hold my little man..
    :D
  • @huneybee Congrats! Hopefully he comes out soon! That's what we are hoping for is a boy. :) We still have about a month and a half to wait :-| It's taking FOREVER! :-))
  • The worse sex of my life! Lol sad but so true. I told my husband we had to do it that night and he was getting excited but not "excited" by the time he was "ready" it lasted one minute due to all the foreplay. I had to finish things with my bob. Omg how awful! My baby was conceived with the help of bob. Whoever said astroglide makes you not able to conceive was wrong. I love this site because I can't tell anyone that but you all don't know me in real life so I was able to share.
  • This little boy(21 weeks ) is the result of 13 months of trying...and a trip to Jamaica ;-)
  • Hes a result of my 21st birthday. :)
  • She is a result of provera clomid not listening to the doctor and listening to the doctor I know confusing and trying for 7 years and not having sex Christmas but giving him his present the next night cuz he asked if Santa got a present or if he was forgotten I guess he got a bigger present than he thought hehe. ;)
  • Hot valentines day sex. Lol 8-X