what names has everyone got for there little ones????

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
so lets see what names people have for there little ones and what there having and what there due dates are :X
mine are...
*Aiden Nathan Michael Thomas
*little boy, (obviously)
*due July 15th 2011

:bz

Comments

• Ka'Dyn Aaleah Bing
    Girl
    Sept 5
  • * Trent Lewis Chapin The Third (i hate this to the max)
    * boy
    *due august 2nd
  • My little one is a girl.
    Her name will be, Brooklynn Leona Jean Collins.
    She is due June 30th just 5 days away :)
    Btw I love the name u have picked. @mummy_2_be19
  • @mommyy2be thats a very unique name its beautiful.

@chelseaMarie why do you hate it? i think trent is quite a nice name and you could always just cal him tre for short.

x
  • @brooklynnleona87 thank you <3 and i think your name is very pretty i wish i was having a girl lol, not long to go for you now i bet you very excited. x
  • @mummy_2_be19 its the third that I don't like! But my boyfriend wants it so bad I feel obligated since he has been really great throughout my pregnancy
  • Zander phoenix
    Boy
    Sometime late october to mid november lol.
  • Boy - Jordan Asby - due Oct 7th
  • @ChelseaMarie i know what you mean kind of, my fiance is called Nathan Thomas, and although i love having Thomas as Aidens last name i only agreed to the Nathan bit cos i know it means alot to him.x

@dadof2n1togo i love the name zander for a boy and phoenix goes really well with it. everyone on here comes up with such beautiful and unique names for there babies, it kinda makes my sons name sound really boring lol. x
  • Boy~ Jah'vier Dumornay~ Oct 21st
    Its My hubby's first so I let him choose..its my second...
  • Girl
    Leila Danielle
    due nov 4 th
  • Boy
    Damon Wayne Jr.
    Due Aug 22nd
  • Boy due July 5th
    Conley O'Bryan :)
  • Girl
    Camilla Autumn Wagner
    Due July 2nd
  • @mummy_2_be19 yes I am very excited I want to see her so bad and I was up all night with contractions and then just stopped sooo mad lol I'm just over being pregnant she cracked my rib a week ago with that the contractions and the presure on my pelvis and hips I'm in a lot of pain so ya I'm excited for it to be over and for her to finaly be here :)
  • Boy - my bf wants to name him after him Francisco Javier Camacho Junior, but I totally hate it and I'm stuck on the name either Eliel or Yaziel with the middle name Izaiah. Due Oct 25th !
  • Boy:)
    Maddox Liam
    Due Nov. 2nd
  • Boy
    Jaden Gregory
    Due...today!!! :) but no progress as of yet
  • Boy ~ Zaiden Alexander ~ due July 31

@Jaime77: Sending you labor dust! :) :-?
  • Thank you!!
  • Girl
    Peyton Jay
    Due 08/26/11
  • everyone has such lovely names for there little ones :X
    @simonesincere and @mya218 i love the name zaiden its like aiden but sounds better lol. x
  • Well I was leaning toward
    Grant Elliott or Hyde Elliott
    But hubby now likes Ryder
    I can't think of a good middle name for Ryder ...
    I was also looking into some B names like Braxton, Brennen, Brentt, orBrett. Have some time yet. Due Nov 4
  • Laiken James
    Boy
    Nov 18 :)
  • @mummy_2_be19
    Thanx. We are thinking of spelling phoenix as phoenyx for something different.
    We already have a son named bailey jaymz. So we like the unusual lol
  • @dadof2n1togo i think you should deffinately have phoenix spelt with a 'y' it makes it all the more unique plus it would go nicely with your other sons name. x
  • Kollin xander lagesse
    Boy
    September 29th
  • @dadof2n1togo
    I think the spelling for Phoenix looks good Phoenyx for a boy :-)
    I guess y in names remind me of boys n i girls lol...plus my daughter name is phoenix
  • *~°Zaydyn Eugene (eugene was my gpas name)°~*
    »»»BOY
    »»»september 15th!
  • @onmy3rdangel: Cool, our boys have the same first name (different spelling)! :)