what names has everyone got for there little ones????

Comments

• Romeo due Oct. 21st :)
  • @mya218 I know thats awesome cuz ive never seen the name before lol we were guna name him haydyn but my fiances coworker had a baby in may n named him haiden so I said eff it well just replace the h with a z n everybody loved it!!
  • @onmy3rdangel: Cool! Someone on here was listing boy names months ago, and "Xaidan" was on the list. I loved the pronunciation, changed the spelling, and everybody loves it! I love it because it's not common, yet not "strange".
  • Girl due oct 14 but having a repeat csection first week of oct....Kaylan Rianna :-)
  • my wifes having a baby girl and we are naming her abbigail emery patrick.not sure on how we are gunna spell emery yet but I love her name and cant wait to meet her.due oct 6. (:
  • @mya218 right? that was my thinking was that I didnt want something uncommon that was wierd or strange I wanted something uncommon that was unique and adorable :)
  • Natalia Ann.
    Girl
    Oct 14th
  • nathaniel sam hetterich
    boy
    july 1st (6 days) :)
  • Jacob Allen
    Boy
    Will be here via c sec on Monday june 27
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • josias alexander rodriguez
    boy
    oct 25
  • Brooke Rain
    girl
    August 27
  • *boy* due Nov 16
    Jaxson Truluck Mercado
    We are naming him after our grandfathers. :)
  • We're having a girl. Corrine Michelle, she's due on August 3rd. :D
  • Grayson Noah Connor :-) august 17th
  • Girl . A'mya Adrianne Razo she's due August 1 :)
  • Still undecided.

It's a girl!
    Definitly NOT Rhonda (lol)

Maybe...
    Kaylee or Haylee, no middle name yet.

But my honeys name is Ronald and I like Ronni for a girl.

I'm sure it'll change 4 more times
  • Boy. Kyler Eugene. Due Sept. 18th :bz
  • @chelseamarie I was going to have to name my little boy a fourth! Curtis allen seaberg 4 lol I know how u feel...
    Luckly we decided on gunner!
  • Boy... Cameron michael lamaster
    Dd keep changing but im done and ready!!
    He should be here already but there going to induce in 2 weeks
  • Boy due july 22 xavier javony
  • Due july 11th
    Colton jacob or noah james
  • Its a girl!
    Scarlett AnnaBelle Reust
    Due august 11th!!
  • @ynvtish, girlie, you better get on it with that name! You're running out of time lol. Aren't you going to the club, oops I mean your shower today ;-)
  • This is my 3rd boy..so really I have no clue on what to name him...i love Isaiah but it seem like every ones naming there baby boys that..lol..my hubby likes
    Jovanni Joel Garcia...i like It but im not in love with it.. im due August 13th....
  • I find out boy or girl in 10days but I'm due Dec 23rd!

Our girl name is Logan Baylee
    & we can NOT seem to agree on a boy name lol middle name would be lee. My husband like Raylan & I like Colt!

I have a feeling g its a girl so mayve we won't have to decide :)
  • I'm having a little girl :) her name will be Nelleh (pronounced Nela) Renee Sands. I'm due Sept 23 :)